Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

Guest lebowski

This is it for me, I can't invest anymore emotional capital on this club. I can't put up with this sort of shit from Ashley any longer. I'm bot renewing my satellite subscription, going to games or going on to forums. Good luck to the team but all I'll be doing until Ashley is gone is follow results in the papers.

Over and out.

This is it for me, I can't invest anymore emotional capital on this club. I can't put up with this sort of shit from Ashley any longer. I'm bot renewing my satellite subscription, going to games or going on to forums. Good luck to the team but all I'll be doing until Ashley is gone is follow results in the papers.

Over and out.

apart from maybe 2 games under souness , since keegan signed in 82 I have followed every match - either being at a game home or away, or followed it on TV or radio. begining to think i can do other things with my time.

I ask the people who are coming down in favour of Ashley/ lambiarse over this- did you believe them over the Keegan / wise affair ? . Did you accept you were wrong after the tribunal ruled in Keegans favour?

I ask the people who are coming down in favour of Ashley/ lambiarse over this- did you believe them over the Keegan / wise affair ? . Did you accept you were wrong after the tribunal ruled in Keegans favour?

My post from another thread

For me, with the Keegan, Given and now Carroll sagas it all comes down to one thing in the abscence of 100% irrefutible proof

WHO DO YOU TRUST?

They have a track recording of misleading and lying yes blah blah blah I've heard it all before.

There's still no reason why Carroll would be a part of it though, and why if they really wanted him out why he'd agree to help them save face. I'm not saying they're blameless in this, but all my anger is directed towards Carroll atm at least.

They have a track recording of misleading and lying yes blah blah blah I've heard it all before.

yep they have

For me, with the Keegan, Given and now Carroll sagas it all comes down to one thing in the abscence of 100% irrefutible proof

WHO DO YOU TRUST?

yeah who do you trust people with integrity through thier careers, or people who have been proven liars in a court.  hmmmm let me think.

WHO DO YOU TRUST?

NEITHER

How the fuck did this clueless moron become a millionaire? Makes me sick that somebody could be so stupid. What was he think buying a football club?

Im baffled.

i've thought this before too & the conclusion i keep coming to is that he was just listening to Pink Floyd one day...Money, it's a gas

Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

New car, caviar, four star daydream,

Think I'll buy me a football team

and felt compelled...  :-[

Over and out.

:lol: this guy is hilarious :lol:

I'm bored with him and his cronies now so I'm going to stop criticising them and support my club. Apathy has finally taken over

Dekka has been reading this thread and wanted some attention methinks. Good to see he has time to put he boot in on a club legend but not to sit beside his manager at his unveiling press conference.