OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

Fuck. That.

The owners of the club need to hear how the fans feel first hand, and then promptly get the fuck out of NUFC. I wouldn't be chanting against Pardew, even though he is a useless sack of shit, I'd be chanting pro-Hughton and anti-Ashley. I hope that SJP is hostile from first to last.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GIchwvJ-aNk/TKJkUp2qygI/AAAAAAAAVJQ/bRICiKmnSWk/s800/Newcastle+brown+Dry+Heat+billboard.jpg

Guest Wally_McFool

but what Crumpy is saying (and I agree) is that instead of creating a hostile environment, let's give Pardew a chance.

By accepting Pardew you are accepting being buttfucked (and not for the first time) by the odious Ashley.

Honestly, I don't have anything against Pardew personally. I remember being somewhat impressed with his record at West Ham and I don't think the media gives an accurate enough impression for us to assess what his actual personality is like.

A vote for Pardew right now is a vote for Ashley though.

So he can f*** off.

A lot of you seem to be missing the point, we're all supporters of Newcastle United, and there's a major clue right there. The opposite of united would be disunited, and kicking off in fury and disgust will contribute to chaos, or breakdown. We'll lose games, plummet down the league and get relegated.. and you'll all insist it was just Ashley's fault - nothing to do with you.

By all means protest before the game, during half-time and after the game, but whilst the football is being played be UNITED behind the players - they need your support right now.

A lot of you seem to be missing the point, we're all supporters of Newcastle United, and there's a major clue right there. The opposite of united would be disunited, and kicking off in fury and disgust will contribute to chaos, or breakdown. We'll lose games, plummet down the league and get relegated.. and you'll all insist it was just Ashley's fault - nothing to do with you.

By all means protest before the game, during half-time and after the game, but whilst the football is being played be UNITED behind the players - they need your support right now.

Bottom line, forcing Ashley out is more important for the long-term future of the club than three points. Or even maintaining our Premiership status this season.

Bottom line, forcing Ashley out is more important for the long-term future of the club than three points. Or even maintaining our Premiership status this season.

how are you going to force him out?

how are you going to force him out from Korea?

good question

how are you going to force him out from Korea?

good question

Psychic powers.

Just remember to thank me when he keels over and blood starts pouring from every orifice in his body.

Aye, I'll keep you in my mind his kids decide they want to blame the fans for their Dad going crazy and actually screw the club over :thup: :lol:

We'll lose games, plummet down the league and get relegated.. and you'll all insist it was just Ashley's fault - nothing to do with you.

Have you had your head buried somwhere for the last few days ? The players don't want this either and will all be gone by the end of Jan anyway.  People keep running with the line where only fans what can we do ? yet plenty suggest we could be screwed because we won't support this appointment. MAD

Personally i think league 2 sounds good to me.

Have you had your head buried somwhere for the last few days ? The players don't want this either and will all be gone by the end of Jan anyway. 

Links? And don't include the Jonas tweet about Hughton or the Campbell story about it being a "surprise"...

Have you had your head buried somwhere for the last few days ? The players don't want this either and will all be gone by the end of Jan anyway. 

Links? And don't include the Jonas tweet about Hughton or the Campbell story about it being a "surprise"...

Why not included them there very pertinent 

It's not about Pardew! Yes he is an odious character who's full of himself, and by most accounts isn't too special a football manager. My gripe isn't with him.

My gripe is with the decision making and planning process that led to the identification of Pardew as a serious candidate (serious enough to have been mentioned since October), the sacking of Hughton, and the release of such a ridiculous statement from the club. Alan Pardew is not welcome here because that decision making and planning process is not welcome here. Ashley's way of doing business (if this is it) is not welcome here.

The lot of them can f*** off. Including those who babble on about supporting this sorry excuse of an appointment.

The lot of them can f*** off. Including those who babble on about supporting this sorry excuse of an appointment.

who's done that like? :lol:

A few around here, a few around me as well.

i'll keep my eye out on here, ain't seen any yet but if they're lurking we can out them and ruin their lives like a dirty communist rat

Welcome Alan, we love people called Alan so you should be alright.

Aspers is in the Gate (as you know), Stanley is behind central station and the Grosvenor has just been refurbished. All the facilities you could need.

As for players wives, I'm not sure who's is most attractive. Just start with Mike's daughter and see what you can get after that.

Welcome on board!