OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

Saying we'll go down anyway is the wrong attitude if anything.

And not rocking the boat and turning up with fixed grins is not going to make any difference either, just do whichever makes you feel better, blocking it out of your mind and acting like evrything's fine, happy clapping and backing the manager the players hate, or kicking off and making Pardew feel like Nick Clegg at a student rally.  Same outcome, different route.

I'm just glad that it was sorted Wednesday/Thursday so people would have time to accept it, if it was confirmed today then I dred to think what the scenes would of been like. 

If you are protesting on Saturday then I hope that you keep it out the ground and direct it towards Ashley as I will be doing, inside the ground back the team and manager and create a cracking atmosphere and not give the TV and reporters etc what they want.  Lets not lose the only thing we have got which is a tremendous support.  Keep the faith.

:thup:

And not rocking the boat and turning up with fixed grins is not going to make any difference either, just do whichever makes you feel better, blocking it out of your mind and acting like evrything's fine, happy clapping and backing the manager the players hate, or kicking off and making Pardew feel like Nick Clegg at a student rally.  Same outcome, different route.

So you're keen on relegation, then.

You obviously are.

You obviously are.

I honestly don't believe you're quite as stupid as your posts to me make you appear.

So fighting a decision which has drastically cut our odds of going down is a pro-relegation stance, gotcha.

Giving the new manager as much shit as possible isn't going to help anyone.

The mackems will enjoy it, though.

Who gives a fuck what the mackems think?  They'll enjoy seeing him there as long as possible.

We backed Hughton to the hilt and it got him sacked.  If we back Pardew, who's to say Ashley won't decide he also is too close to the fans and holds too much power and sack him as well, something which would supposedly be disasterous if we listen to the likes of you?

Actually, you might be onto something...

Not happy with what's happened this week, but if we give Pardew stick for benefiting from Hughtons departure then any futre managers will see that and steer well clear of this club.

Having said that, Ashleys actions have already made many managers see this club as a no go zone.

I just think we should see how he actually performs as boss before we get on his back, despite the circumstances of his appointment.

Not happy with what's happened this week, but if we give Pardew stick for benefiting from Hughtons departure then any futre managers will see that and steer well clear of this club.

Having said that, Ashleys actions have already made many managers see this club as a no go zone.

I just think we should see how he actually performs as boss before we get on his back, despite the circumstances of his appointment.

Pardew didn't only benefit from Hughton going, he helped the process along and has been twiddling his thumbs for at least a month just waiting for Hughton to be sacked.  He's getting no support from me and that will never change.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Welcome to NUFC Mr. Pardew let's hope that this works out better than we think it's going to.

It's not his fault he is our new manager but he could have always said no when MA came calling.

Pardew didn't only benefit from Hughton going, he helped the process along and has been twiddling his thumbs for at least a month just waiting for Hughton to be sacked.  He's getting no support from me and that will never change.

This.

Welcome to NUFC Mr. Pardew let's hope that this works out better than we think it's going to.

It's not his fault he is our new manager but he could have always said no when MA came calling.

:thdn:

And not rocking the boat and turning up with fixed grins is not going to make any difference either, just do whichever makes you feel better, blocking it out of your mind and acting like evrything's fine, happy clapping and backing the manager the players hate, or kicking off and making Pardew feel like Nick Clegg at a student rally. Same outcome, different route.

You obviously are.

I honestly don't believe you're quite as stupid as your posts to me make you appear.

Says the man who backed Graeme Souness 100% all the way through his tenure. Backing Pardew will see us relegated.

We're supposed to back everything to do with the club yet when some smily cunt goes behind our manager's back and helps force him out of his job to the detriment of the team, we're then supposed to welcome him with open arms?

Fuck off man.

Guest ykmkmdd

. Backing Pardew will see us relegated.

I understand the sentiment, but what alternative do we have? If we hound him out we're back to another rudderless spell with nothing better to look forward to than another JFK style episode.

Al least Pardew has a managerial pedigree of sorts - think we're far better to focus efforts on getting Ashley to sell - nothing positive can last until he's gone. Pardew is just a symptom - we need to cure the disease.

I understand the sentiment, but what alternative do we have? If we hound him out we're back to another rudderless spell with nothing better to look forward to than another JFK style episode.

Al least Pardew has a managerial pedigree of sorts - think we're far better to focus efforts on getting Ashley to sell - nothing positive can last until he's gone. Pardew is just a symptom - we need to cure the disease.

If Pardew has a pedigree I can only think it's dog food.

You obviously are.

Says the man who backed Graeme Souness 100% all the way through his tenure. Backing Pardew will see us relegated.

Care to explain how? And whilst you're at it tell me also how not giving the manager a chance would save us?

You obviously are.

Care to explain how? And whilst you're at it tell me also how not giving the manager a chance would save us?

Not giving Parddew a chance to take us down has an outside chance of saving us.

It seems to me that it is clearly his fault that he is our new manager.  How this thing unfolded would have the Byzantine Empire taking notes, to say the least.  Certainly nothing is ironclad, but as far as I am concerned, Pardew is a duplicitous piece of garbage who had no problem with playing a part in this night of long knives scenario.

Backing him now is only giving more power to Ashley's sociopathic decisions.  I give a shit about the club, and these fools, including Pardew, represent the wanton destruction of it.  Loyalty is one thing, but unconditional loyalty can be as self-destructive as anything.

You obviously are.

Not giving Parddew a chance to take us down has an outside chance of saving us.

Ok let's continue this discussion since at least you are attempting to use logic. Explain to me 2 things, first how exactly are our actions going to force Pardew out? Second assuming we do succeed, what then...who will take over? Hughton?