Booing / Banners

Willow

If it was me, I would not boo. I would not make a sound, turn my back to the pitch when he is "introduced" and then give it 90 minutes of pro-Hughton chants when the game starts. 

This would be awesome.  Standing up, backs turned to the c*** without a word said.

This, definately this.

100% agree its getting tweeted now

90 mins of pure anger and hatred please. After the match you can go back to depression and resignation,but for the game itself we need to get right behind the players, club and fans by spitting pure vitriolic venom at this cunt non stop

Guest Roger Kint

Backs to the pitch? Not even remotely workable, people will abandon it within 2 minutes of Kick off tbh

NO NO Backs to the pitch just for the time during Pardew induction to the fans

They wont even announce him, he will take his seat quietly imo

Backs to the pitch? Not even remotely workable, people will abandon it within 2 minutes of Kick off tbh

NO NO Backs to the pitch just for the time during Pardew induction to the fans

They wont even announce him, he will take his seat quietly imo

I think you are right but if he is then the backs to the pitch is the way to go

Boos and banners will achieve fuck all. Haven't we learned our lessons? Nobody wanted what's happened, but we either try and support the players or form a shitty poisonous atmosphere and allow our opponents to take advantage.

Boos and banners will achieve f*** all. Haven't we learned our lessons? Nobody wanted what's happened, but we either try and support the players or form a shitty poisonous atmosphere and allow our opponents to take advantage.

Exactly

booing and chants before and after game. But during it.... it would be better if the crowd focused their energy into supporting the team.

I don't want the players to go out there not giving it their all because they feel sorry for themselves (and CH). Once the game starts, hopefully everyone will be focused on getting a result.

Boos and banners will achieve fuck all. Haven't we learned our lessons? Nobody wanted what's happened, but we either try and support the players or form a shitty poisonous atmosphere and allow our opponents to take advantage.

I'm just at the end of my tether really, I fucking hate ashley so much, all I want to see is the back of him....but that'll never happen it seems. I'm almost past caring now.

While this may be an unpopular view, I don't see what the boo's are going to achieve. It's not going to make Ashley/Pardew leave, it's not going to get Hughton back in charge.

We need to get behind the players to try and push them on. If we want to make a protest, do it by singing Hughton's name, not by booing.