Booing / Banners

Willow

I'm really, really hoping we hear a lot of booing and get to see people's opinions voiced on banners over the next few days. It may sound childish but it's the most effective way of letting our feelings known. The cameras love this stuff and the media will feed upon it like crazy.

I don't care about the team hearing it, as they'll most likely be for it too as we've seen in interviews. The match result is completely irrelevant.

As Pardew walks out for the first time, hopefully Boos will drown out everything. We'd not be booing Alan the puppet so to speak, but everything that's gone on this past week.

Ashley will ignore it of course but it's our best chance to show our unequivocal disapproval of this absolute farce.

If you're in and around Newcastle this weekend or attending the match, will you be joining the chorus of Boos?

not particularly a fan of the likes of the Lazio ultras and others in Italy but at least they have considerable power who can scare the $hit out of their club owners. Shame we have no power in comparison.

I`m all for the 90 min chorus of boos...the players I`m sure will know it`s not for them! and I`m sure they will be behind us too.

While this may be an unpopular view, I don't see what the boo's are going to achieve. It's not going to make Ashley/Pardew leave, it's not going to get Hughton back in charge.

We need to get behind the players to try and push them on. If we want to make a protest, do it by singing Hughton's name, not by booing.

While this may be an unpopular view, I don't see what the boo's are going to achieve. It's not going to make Ashley/Pardew leave, it's not going to get Hughton back in charge.

We need to get behind the players to try and push them on. If we want to make a protest, do it by singing Hughton's name, not by booing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely disagree. Everyone liked hughton, from the fans to the players, to the rest of football pretty much. We need to boo to show how much we don't approve of what has happened. We support the team as always and that won't change, but we need to voice our opinions immediately.

I think you're missing the point.

We need the media to see and hear this.

I completely disagree. Everyone liked hughton, from the fans to the players, to the rest of football pretty much. We need to boo to show how much we don't approve of what has happened. We support the team as always and that won't change, but we need to voice our opinions immediately.

The Hughton chants would be a better way of showing this though. What exactly has booing and anti-Ashley chants achieved for us so far?

The Hughton chants would be a better way of showing this though. What exactly has booing and anti-Ashley chants achieved for us so far?

Nothing but pro-Hughton chants just add to the idea we've an obsession with finding a messiah. Any protests need to be anti-Ashley.

Guest WashyGeordie

Putting pressure on Pardew/Ashley/Llambias and starving the club of income is the way to go if we want Ashley to atleast think twice.

Guest Roger Kint

Boos and nasty chants have a 100% success rate in ousting Ashley!

He put the club up for sale last time, just has to accept whatever offer he gets this time.

Last time we sang and booed him was last season so no he didnt. The first time he told us what we wanted to hear and laughed at us for it.

Putting pressure on Pardew/Ashley/Llambias and starving the club of income is the way to go if we want Ashley to atleast think twice.

Starving the club of income is completely irrelevant to booing Ashley/Pardew. Booing has done f*** all in the past, and isn't likely to change now tbh. More chance of Ashley having an epiphany in which he realises he's a stupid c***, pumps money into the club and rehires Hughton.

Pro-Chris chants would be a way of showing thanks for what he did for the club as well as displaying displeasure in the last weeks happenings.

If it was me, I would not boo. I would not make a sound, turn my back to the pitch when he is "introduced" and then give it 90 minutes of pro-Hughton chants when the game starts. 

This would be awesome.  Standing up, backs turned to the cunt without a word said.

If it was me, I would not boo. I would not make a sound, turn my back to the pitch when he is "introduced" and then give it 90 minutes of pro-Hughton chants when the game starts. 

This would be awesome.  Standing up, backs turned to the c*** without a word said.

This, definately this.