Nobby Solano

Leazes1986

Nolberto is not a RB but I'd rather have him there than Stephen Carr, that says alot. I think Solano can hold his own there for now. We have no better options and with Milner playing well we can afford to drop Solano back deeper.

I'd go for it with Solano at RB. He's got plenty of experience in that role.

The biggest problem is Ramage at LB. Totally out of his depth at this level of the game.

Yep. And to think, another 6-10 weeks of him or Babayaro.  :roll:

A choice between Ramage and Babayaro at LB is a no-brainer. Babayaro is a far superior player compared to Ramage.

I agree with that.

I also think it's more than just a coincidence that N'Zogbia plays a lot better when Babayaro plays.

Yup. Couldn't agree more. Zog needs to be on the left, not in the centre, and he does play better with a reasonable LB in the side rather than a totally shite one.

I agree with that.

I also think it's more than just a coincidence that N'Zogbia plays a lot better when Babayaro plays.

Yup. Couldn't agree more. Zog needs to be on the left, not in the centre, and he does play better with a reasonable LB in the side rather than a totally shite one.

You've changed your tune, pleased you've come round to my way of thinking about N'Zogbia's best position though ;)

I agree with that.

You've changed your tune, pleased you've come round to my way of thinking about N'Zogbia's best position though ;)

Explain, Alex......

I agree with that.

Explain, Alex......

You used to say you saw N'Zogbia as a central rather than a wide player. It was a while ago like. The lad said the same thing himself. Just a light-hearted comment like.

Solanao was excellent last night, really enjoyable to see someone bring the ball out of our defence intelligently and make some class interceptions aswell. Did get a bit too far upfield at times but a good 8/10 performance.

Keep him there as he seems better than Carr (although I don't think he's as bad as people make out!).

I agree with that.

Explain, Alex......

You used to say you saw N'Zogbia as a central rather than a wide player. It was a while ago like. The lad said the same thing himself. Just a light-hearted comment like.

Errr no. The lad himself said it and I posted about it, that's all.

What I think is that he has the potential to be a striker in the Henry type mould.

I can specifically remember you saying it, you touchy old git  tongue.gif

Not touchy, and I know it's light-hearted, but I seriously don't recall ever saying that I think he's a central midfielder, just that he thinks he is. I do recall posting that I think he could ultimately play in an Henry type role, but that's it.

I can specifically remember you saying it, you touchy old git  tongue.gif

Not touchy, and I know it's light-hearted, but I seriously don't recall ever saying that I think he's a central midfielder, just that he thinks he is. I do recall posting that I think he could ultimately play in an Henry type role, but that's it.

Whatever ;)

To be fair, it was ages ago when the board's had just merged. Canny sad of me remembering it tbh

• 1 year later...

I miss the lil fella...was watching the old shearer dvd the other day.....seems like half the goals old al scored were assisted by old nobby.

Watched that. Amazing how many goals Domi made as well.

Agreed with the Domi statement, really surprised me when I first watched the DVD.