Nobby Solano

Leazes1986

I think in the Premiership, Solano would get exposed in the air, if played at right back. He did well tonight, but I wouldn't chance it on Sunday.

And Carr is Sir Les in the air!

Sarcasm at its best :lol:

This thread should change to ..10 reasons why Carr shouldn't play RB

I think we can think of more reasons than that.....there would be pages and pages of reasons ;)

carr needs to switch careers,from football to aussie rules..

otherwise he is worthless..

Carr needs to go back to the Zoo from which he came from because they are missing one monkey and it makes the kids cry!

Guest sicko2ndbest

carr needs to switch careers,from football to aussie rules..

otherwise he is worthless..

Carr needs to go back to the Zoo from which he came from because they are missing one monkey and it makes the kids cry!

I agree Carr does a better impression of a monkey then he does a footballer!

And here I am, not thinking Carr is useless...Feels rather lonely tbh :p Solano had a great game tonight, though

This is still one of lifes mysterys i cannot seem to solve, you rate Carr but you think Milner is the worst player we have  blueconfused.gif

It just doesn't seem to fit together!

Also i forgot to mention, one moment in the second half potential dangerous cross came in, rather than what most defenders would do and swing a foot at it. Solano simply controlled it brilliantly down with his chest and cleared it to great effect.... last time i saw that much composure defending a ball was probably from Woodgate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love this bit from Anals column today

''It will not be teenager Paul Huntington and Solano will not be tried at right-back because of the threat of Celta Vigo's outstanding Brazilian left-winger Nene.

I feel Roeder will spring a surprise by asking one of his midfielders to stand in at the back and the question is whether it will be Nicky Butt, Scott Parker, Charles N'Zogbia or even Antoine Sibierski.''

:clap: knobhead

And here I am, not thinking Carr is useless...Feels rather lonely tbh :p Solano had a great game tonight, though

Your a canny lad but your opinions on Milner and Carr are shot for shit.  :lol:

You do know Carr is the little fat one at the back? ;)

Your a canny lad but your opinions on Milner and Carr are shot for shit.  :lol:

You do know Carr is the little fat one at the back? ;)

:lol:

Tbh, I think there are a few bandwaggon-jumpers that has given Carr his bad reputation on here.

I know I'm the only one who thinks Carr is decent on here, but there's atleast a few others who agree with me on Milner.

Don't really feel like arguing with the entire board why Carr is/isn't shit, it won't go anywhere. I say this is a classic example where agreeing to disagreeing is the best thing to do (atleast for me, because you lot will definately be able to find so many more reasons why Carr is shit than the other way around, especially since you go to the games and all ;))

Guest optimistic nit

Carr isn't great, but he's a lot stronger than Nobby.

don't know if we are talking about the same player, but the only thing that would be different if we played carr as opposed to 10 men would be that we would concede more freekicks, get less offsides, and lose the ball more.

if forgot to mention that the time overall time our players spent with their hands on their hips would be considerably less ;)

it makes me laugh how so many people just slag a player off just because others are doing it, our supporters should be better then that...

on the debate about whether Noberto Solano should keep his place at right back instead of Carr i would so no if Steven Carr is fully fit for Sunday

However i did think Solano was superb tonight at right back, he is very clever player who surprisingly seems to know when to press and when to cover in the right back position which for a natural midfield is unique, one of the things that makes Solano such a good player though that will never leave him despite his age is his cleverness he knows when to pass it and where.

For me Steven Carr a natural overlapping full back is the perfect player to play right back behind a Solano type winger because Nobby prefers to get it and then pass and likes a runner instead him (Dyer) and a runner outside of him (Carr) with a run of games i think this could be a strong part of our team whats stopping this from happening is the progression of James Milner the guy Sir Bobby signed to replace Nobby however at this moment I think Milner along with N’Zogbia are better players off the bench changing games in the last 20 rather then starting in front of Damien Duff and Nobby Solano.

it makes me laugh how so many people just slag a player off just because others are doing it, our supporters should be better then that...

on the debate about whether Noberto Solano should keep his place at right back instead of Carr i would so no if Steven Carr is fully fit for Sunday

However i did think Solano was superb tonight at right back, he is very clever player who surprisingly seems to know when to press and when to cover in the right back position which for a natural midfield is unique, one of the things that makes Solano such a good player though that will never leave him despite his age is his cleverness he knows when to pass it and where.

For me Steven Carr a natural overlapping full back is the perfect player to play right back behind a Solano type winger because Nobby prefers to get it and then pass and likes a runner instead him (Dyer) and a runner outside of him (Carr) with a run of games i think this could be a strong part of our team whats stopping this from happening is the progression of James Milner the guy Sir Bobby signed to replace Nobby however at this moment I think Milner along with N’Zogbia are better players off the bench changing games in the last 20 rather then starting in front of Damien Duff and Nobby Solano.

Thank you! Spot on, word for word what I think, just that I'm to lazy (or dumb, whatever you want!) to express it

Guest optimistic nit

i've been slagging off steven carr for longer than these part time bus jumping sheep hearding losers, i have earnt the right blueyes.gif

the only perfect position for steven carr is left back. Left back at home. bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :roll:

I can understand someone wanting to play Solano instead of Carr after tonight, although I don't agree with it. What I don't understand is the level of anger that's now being directed at Carr, like he's taken over from Dyer and Shola as Public Enemy Number 1. Has he had a really shitty game recently?

I can understand someone wanting to play Solano instead of Carr after tonight, although I don't agree with it. What I don't understand is the level of anger that's now being directed at Carr, like he's taken over from Dyer and Shola as Public Enemy Number 1. Has he had a really shitty game recently?

He's had a shit NUFC career.

Every game is another show case for why people in Sunday league at 30 years old think that maybe they were unlucky and missed the boat.

F**k off, I'm the one who should be saying that he isn't pure shite, not you!!  :wullie:

;)

F**k off, I'm the one who should be saying that he isn't pure shite, not you!!  :wullie:

;)

You've ruined his desire of being 'The only Carr fan in the village'

Or world, whatever...

It would be a LOT quicker listing any good games he has EVER had for Newcastle. I'm not being harsh there. Even when we have played well as a team since he's been here, 99% of the time its been DESPITE Carr.

Are you joking? He can be blamed squarely for the defeats against Bolton and Boro for a start, he's a total liability.

It would be a LOT quicker listing any good games he has EVER had for Newcastle. I'm not being harsh there. Even when we have played well as a team since he's been here, 99% of the time its been DESPITE Carr.

Are you joking? He can be blamed squarely for the defeats against Bolton and Boro for a start, he's a total liability.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not laughing at your opinions or whatever, just find it funny how much you hate him :)

Anyway, Good night.