The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

Ramires > Mikel

Ramires > Perch

Tiote >>>>>>> Ramires

With that said, Perch is the worst player in the Premiership this season.

Chelsea is the team who have made the worst signing, Ramires + Torres for a combined of £70 million. oh god.

Tiote the god of football.

PS : Ramires will grow into a better player as he's a decent player he just looks lost in that midfield and seems to have no 'special role', seems to be running cluelessly but does win the ball back on occasions and drives forward with pace and causes the occasional problem for the opposition. Most Chelsea supporter were happy with him during January-February month. But he's been dogshite for the last couple of weeks.

He'll become a better player, but looks worse than Lucas so far.

Guest Stephen927

Dzeko......well he's not impressed IMO...especially for that 30m price tag

I know it's early doors though .....

From what I've seen of him there, there's no reason he can't be a success. Strong, decent pace, bit of skill, and a real instinct for goal. Should do well.

I havnt took at look at previous pages so apologies if mentioned but balotelli for me, believing his own made up hype and just never turning up in games I've watched. He could probably do with a more stern manager and a less ego-fuelled squad.

Guest toonarmymia

Ireland dumped by Villa for being toxic & his only "club appearance" while in Newcastle has been at Tup Tup.

:laugh2:

Torres has been pretty poor so far

He has. Interesting thing I read the other day; Torres has more senior games in his career than the likes of Drogba. He has been a starter since the age of 17 and played almost every game for what is soon to be 10 years. In other words, his footballing age is a lot older than 26. He - like Michael Owen - could well have seen his best days. To be honest, his past year indicates exactly this. One hell of a signing from Chelsea if that's the case. Worse than Schevchenko.