SSN Reports: Pardew Sacked!?

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Got excited there for a second.

Yep, exciting as owt! Would be nothing better than sacking our second manager of the season after 2 games and facing another period of unrest as we wonder which relic will next get a shot at us.

Maybe Jol's reconsidered?  :colo:

The thing is, I don't get why i got so irritated, I knew it was a piss take, yet for some reason still got angry :lol:

Yep, exciting as owt! Would be nothing better than sacking our second manager of the season after 2 games and facing another period of unrest as we wonder which relic will next get a shot at us.

Could you imagine, though? 

I mean, it would single-handedly prove to the world that Mike Ashley is a certified lunatic.  You'd have to stop and laugh at the sheer insanity of it all.

Alas, life goes on.

I mean, it would single-handedly prove to the world that Mike Ashley is a certified lunatic.  You'd have to stop and laugh at the sheer insanity of it all.

Alas, life goes on.

Of course mate. If we actually hit that point tonight and this was true, it'd have to be a 'you have to laugh or you'd cry' moment. If we didn't I think half of the Newcastle fans in the world would fucking top themselves :lol:

Alas, life goes on.

Of course mate. If we actually hit that point tonight and this was true, it'd have to be a 'you have to laugh or you'd cry' moment. If we didn't I think half of the Newcastle fans in the world would f***ing top themselves :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Sad bastard. If it had been one of the lesser known posters doing this then you can guarantee more people would be kicking off, like.

Sad bastard. If it had been one of the lesser known posters doing this then you can guarantee more people would be kicking off, like.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I2uQkGxIykM/SxENctM0jkI/AAAAAAAAH4c/hT0HS8rMnxE/s1600/Favoritism+evilmilk.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Get a grip man. Christ.  :lol:

:lol: Who needs to get a grip like? What were you trying to achieve?

Absolutely nothing of any worth, it was a blatant joke. If you took something that ridiculous seriously, then it either shows how gullible you are, or just how much Mike Ashley has fucked you up.

Guest icemanblue

Get a grip man. Christ.  :lol:

:lol: Who needs to get a grip like? What were you trying to achieve?

Absolutely nothing of any worth, it was a blatant joke. If you took something that ridiculous seriously, then it either shows how gullible you are, or just how much Mike Ashley has fucked you up.

I didn't take it seriously. That's why I called you a sad bastard.

It's not even slightly amusing, either. I guess I just don't get it.

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: Fucking hell, it's not like it was a Madeline McCann joke. What a special case. If only it had been as funny as your Enrique thread. We all had a good laugh at that.