Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, you would have hated the first version then mate! This is about as dark as we can go, unfortunately. It's too dark for me, personally.

I like it, also checked out my sig on my iPhone and it looks fine (was viewing it on portrait view though). Normally have sigs+avatars turned off too, had forgotten it was there until today.

There's too much contrast between each post imo.

It's massively dependent upon the quality of people's screens, as I think I've mentioned already. It's true though.

Looks class on my iPhone but not so good on Windows laptop. I had to try and find a happy medium, bearing in mind a lot of people have shite technology available to them at work, etc.

It's not bad at all when on the laptop, though. Anyone noticed the massive difference in the colour scheme between Mac/Windows as well?

Anybody know the reason for that? Looks better on the Macbook/iPhone, for me, than it does on my Windows laptop.

Checked on the iPad and it seems 'greyer' (better I agree). On the laptop the dark grey appears to have a blue'ish tint to it, for whatever reason.

Aye it's the same for me, exact same. Which is completely stupid as the RGB is done exactly the same, i.e. 151515 or 303030 - not favouring any specific shade.

Probably a well-known issue, I'd imagine.

Is it normal that when you click on the button "reply" and then want to insert quotes, those don't appear ?

No. Just tried it in a few threads and it's working for me. Anybody else having this problem?

Mimi, might just require you to press CTRL + F5 to refresh the website and update your internet browser cache. Nobody else has mentioned it as being a problem.

We're being hosted by a French company now too, so it would be mighty ironic if one of our French posters got issues with it :laugh:

Guest mimifrench

Is it normal that when you click on the button "reply" and then want to insert quotes, those don't appear ?

No. Just tried it in a few threads and it's working for me. Anybody else having this problem?

Now, it works... Sorry. It wasn't working last time i tried.

By the way, you have done a magnificent work in your forum ! It's very good job  O0

Guest mimifrench

Mimi, might just require you to press CTRL + F5 to refresh the website and update your internet browser cache. Nobody else has mentioned it as being a problem.

We're being hosted by a French company now too, so it would be mighty ironic if one of our French posters got issues with it :laugh:

Indeed  :)

But i still have this 46.105.126.209 in the beginning of my "address bar" (sorry, don't know how to translate it)  :undecided:

Love the new look. The only thing I don't like is how the link back to the football page at the top of each thread lists the moderators after. Just seems in the way. I'm sure I'll get used to it though and I do realize this is incredibly trivial.