Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's the latest version of what we had before, so things will probably be a bit different. The previous version was very old.

Did we have them go up/down buttons before? Useful or a waste of space?

The only thing I don't like (apart from some of the thread details overlapping and stuff, which probably can't be avoided) is the fact there's no quick way to jump to the end of a thread you've already read. You have to scroll to the final page which is a bit annoying, especially if it's a long thread. That was the same on the old version, so I'm guessing it's some limitation. Also, user profile censored words preferences don't seem to come across.

Guest neesy111

Testing on chrome. Same issue.

Chrome basically works the same on Apple devices as Safari, as it needs to use the safari webkit and not it's own.

Have we deliberately lost poster post counts from profiles?

Was like that BT.

Edit: no it wasn't, but if I have the option on it also shows on threads which I don't like.

Yeh, must have been a BT tweak as it was never in threads (which I remember yous not liking) but always in profiles.

As long as I know I'm not going mad :thup:

Shows in PMs for some reason.

Guest firetotheworks

Can we get the Hall of Fame back please? So many links that just go nowhere now, and that's where all the gold is.