Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tapatalk should catch up, there's no reason for it to not work. My phone network is fine this morning (wasn't last night), I'm on Tesco/O2. Try clearing your cache in Tapatalk and/or logging out, see if that helps.

Tapatalk thing is weird as it is fucked today but was fine for me last night when others were apparently struggling.

Tried logging out and clearing cache to no avail so will just give it a while as you say.

Seems to be a few people browsing on Tapatalk at present.

Weird, I realised I had wifi switched off on my phone.  Switched it on and forum works on Tapatalk now.

So Tapatalk is working for me on wifi but not mobile data.  Mobile data fine for me otherwise.

Anyway I'm sorted, cheers.

Only when the forum is down do I realise how much I subconsciously click the NO bookmark. Must have clicked it 200+ times even knowing it was down.

Same. Every time i get 5 minutes at work (often) i was trying to come on here and failing.

Has anyone been getting an issue with the reply page hanging, before you can type anything in? Might be a small mercy for you lot like, but happens on my work comp and my laptop at work.

Is this on Chrome? I'm getting it now.

Tapatalk still being weird for me. I can see a list of threads with new posts form all sections but it doesn't bring anything back when you go into a specific section like football.Before it showed the list of threads in the way / order that the web version does.

So I want to do some messing with the server to try and speed it up a bit. This might speed it up a bit, or totally fucking break it.

Thoughts? Should I wait until after the Southampton match?