David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we get Bentley, can she stay in London. State of them background pictures :lol:

That pic doesnt do her justice.   She is fit.    Does need a silencer fitted though.

I was thinking more the state of him tbh. Oh and please say the kid isnt called Devonbow

:lol: :lol:  She is!!

Must have been a difficult pregnancy to cop a name like that!

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/forget_keane_loan_deal__money_up_front_or_nothing_616023/index.shtml

Harry Redknapp: "David wants to go out on loan or move permanently.

"He has had a long spell of not playing. He is a great talent in my opinion but it is hard for him.

"David is a lad who finds it hard to motivate himself sometimes when he is out of the side. He has been unlucky. Aaron Lennon has been in great form.

"David needs to get out and play somewhere for his own career. It is a waste of his talent that he is not playing.

"Robbie is the same. He needs to play. He can play at the top level. A loan wouldn't be an option for Robbie now, it would need to be a permanent move.

"If they are happy to stay here then I am happy to keep them but I just get the feeling with those two lads especially that they want to get out and play some football.

"There would be plenty of people interested, for sure"

Bentley with his personal problems and injuries is a definite no for me. Same goes for Keane who is only going for cash.

Bentley comment is fair enough, but how can you say that with no proof whatsoever?

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/forget_keane_loan_deal__money_up_front_or_nothing_616023/index.shtml

"He has had a long spell of not playing. He is a great talent in my opinion but it is hard for him.

"David is a lad who finds it hard to motivate himself sometimes when he is out of the side. He has been unlucky. Aaron Lennon has been in great form.

"David needs to get out and play somewhere for his own career. It is a waste of his talent that he is not playing.

"Robbie is the same. He needs to play. He can play at the top level. A loan wouldn't be an option for Robbie now, it would need to be a permanent move.

"If they are happy to stay here then I am happy to keep them but I just get the feeling with those two lads especially that they want to get out and play some football.

Bentley with his personal problems and injuries is a definite no for me. Same goes for Keane who is only going for cash.

Not worried about the motivation bit. I'd be hard to motivate if I knew my gaffer hated me

Not worried about the motivation bit. I'd be hard to motivate if I knew my gaffer hated me

There's probably a reason for it.

Bentley comment is fair enough, but how can you say that with no proof whatsoever?

What do you want proof on?

Pardew talking so openly about players like Keane and Bentley seems a bit strange to me. The other two Newcastle managers who have done this in recent memory are Souness and Kinnear. Souness did it to boost his ever demanding ego, and Kinnear did it because he was deranged. Who can forget the £10m chase for M'bia and Veloso which ended with us signing Nolan? I wonder if this will go the same way?

Pardew talking so openly about players like Keane and Bentley seems a bit strange to me. The other two Newcastle managers who have done this in recent memory are Souness and Kinnear. Souness did it to boost his ever demanding ego, and Kinnear did it because he was deranged. Who can forget the £10m chase for M'bia and Veloso which ended with us signing Nolan? I wonder if this will go the same way?

Doubt it mate. Nolan's already here.

If we get Bentley, can she stay in London. State of them background pictures :lol:

That pic doesnt do her justice.   She is fit.    Does need a silencer fitted though.

I was thinking more the state of him tbh. Oh and please say the kid isnt called Devonbow

:lol: :lol:  She is!!

Must have been a difficult pregnancy to cop a name like that!

Poor, poor bairn

I wouldn't go for Keane, especially not on a permanent deal, would just be a complete waste really. Bentley might be worth a loan as he's a decent player, then if he's too much of a prick we can just tell him to f*** off. Much prefer it if we looked at other options rather than these two though.

Bentley picks up 'injuries' every Friday because he's not playing.  He'd be an asset to any team he goes to.

Bentley, Keane, Kyle Walker, Kranjcar & £20m and that will realistically be about the right kind of deal to see Carroll move.

Add £20m more..

Guest Roger Kint

Bentley, Defoe or Pav, Kyle Walker, Kranjcar & £20m and that will realistically be about the right kind of deal to see Carroll move.

FYP. Theres no use in Keane over 6 months

Guest kingdawson

Bentley and Keane are worth £12m according to who exactly? :lol:

I pretty much said it would be around 13m a few pages back tbh. That figures about right imo.

Bentley and Keane are worth £12m according to who exactly? :lol:

I pretty much said it would be around 13m a few pages back tbh. That figures about right imo.

6.5m each? No chance they are worth that. Damaged goods/January sale/the age of the model - you'd not make much of a high street store like.