Beckham to join toon?

geordiemonster

SSN: 14 Premier League teams have registered their interest in taking Beckham on loan.  :lol:

So, which teams haven't?

Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Blackpool, Man City?

Chelsea and Man City are the only two I 95% couldn't see wanting him to be honest.

The two Mancs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool + one more i'd say.

Thank god he wont come here.

If he came to a place like Newcastle he wouldn't be able to go out anywhere without being hassled to death. London is the only place he could go.

Aye, there's hardly any paparazzi in London.

If he came to a place like Newcastle he wouldn't be able to go out anywhere without being hassled to death. London is the only place he could go.

:lol:

I know what you mean, but imagine the furore on Osborne Road if Beckham turned up for a drink compared to him going for a sly one  in Chinawhite. He could probably get away with the latter.

The Geordie gaffer said: 'I have not dismissed it, but in no way are we in talks or anything like that. I have not dismissed anyone because I don't want to limit my chances here.'

He added: 'I think it is unlikely, but we have targets elsewhere which give probably more chance of fruition than that one.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/851627-alan-pardew-discusses-david-beckham-rumours#ixzz1A0G09ilu

Why not though? Just come out & say he is not for us & move on.

He's been shite for years, he's well past it, and he'd only turn our club into a circus again with his entourage and his toilet of a wife.

Will be absolutely gutted if he came to our club, although it's never going to happen fortunately.

:lol:

The Geordie gaffer said: 'I have not dismissed it, but in no way are we in talks or anything like that. I have not dismissed anyone because I don't want to limit my chances here.'

He added: 'I think it is unlikely, but we have targets elsewhere which give probably more chance of fruition than that one.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/851627-alan-pardew-discusses-david-beckham-rumours#ixzz1A0G09ilu

Under instruction IMO.

Under instruction IMO.

Really? Who is this s*** for though? What is its point?

Also, Beckham in Cowgate earlier on today:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jun2010/2/7/david-beckham-with-troops-in-afghanistan-646296283.jpg

No idea, but have a think about last time someone came out and expressed a desire to bring in high-profile players to make us stronger. That person was summoned to London and told off like a naughty child. There's no way Pardew would be coming out with this shite without running it past the tossers in charge first.

He knows we stand no chance of getting Beckham, so making it look as though there's something in it without actually saying 'WE WANT BECKHAM' makes it look as though we're in the race for high quality players (ala Modric situation). In reality, he's probably sat on his arse eating hob nobs and watching YouTube videos of Kevin Phillips.

No idea, but have a think about last time someone came out and expressed a desire to bring in high-profile players to make us stronger. That person was summoned to London and told off like a naughty child. There's no way Pardew would be coming out with this s**** without running it past the tossers in charge first.

Fairpoint.