PARDOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stu, rather than just trolling the threads and laughing at people's opinions that differ from yours...make some opinions of your own....and without them being an attack on people who don't fully agree with you.

That wasn't an opinion, it was a pathetic attack.

No, it was a polite request.

I was referring to the post above :facepalm:

Londons Calling.

I refuse to accept he's worth a shot at this job and can't get past his obvious involvement in the CH sacking, manoeuvring himself alongside dumb and dumber.

The bookies had him down as a favourite long before CH was packing his boxes and with no right meaning he's a conniving cunt as far as I'm concerned.

:lol:

I don't dislike him as much as I thought I would.

Still gutted about not having Chris around but based on the JFK appointment I still think Fat Ashley could have got it far worse.

Cautiously optimistic.

Can only judge on 4 results, but 6 points from the last 4 games is a very good return, given who those games were against, and also the performance in the City game (ignoring the first 5 minutes).

Pick up 3 points against West Ham and it is going to take one hell of an injury crisis or capitulation for us to go down. Combine that with a couple of decent January signings (HBA being one), and realistically we're in at least as strong a position than we would have been if Hughton had stayed.

Done alright so far. The two games we won were against sh*** opposition but we won so that's the important thing and the two games we lost were against good sides. The 3-1 scoreline wasn't really a fair reflection on our performance against City. I'd be able to gauge a more accurate opinion after the WHU and Mackem matches.