Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

sure i looked up larsons stats for assists and they were f***ing worthless back in january when we might have been getting him...doesn't tell the whole story i know but you'd expect someone with great delivery to have a fair number of assists, no? ???

Someone has to score for you to get an assist and birmigham were allergic to goals.

sure i looked up larsons stats for assists and they were f***ing worthless back in january when we might have been getting him...doesn't tell the whole story i know but you'd expect someone with great delivery to have a fair number of assists, no? ???

Someone has to score for you to get an assist and birmigham were allergic to goals.

yeah i get that, and what ocho said too...this is still his most prolific season anyway!

interesting that you bring up the quality of forwards when he's being touted to come here :kinnear:

sure i looked up larsons stats for assists and they were fucking worthless back in january when we might have been getting him...doesn't tell the whole story i know but you'd expect someone with great delivery to have a fair number of assists, no? ???

Barton's assists were when he had Carroll to aim for, theyve dried up since. Seb had nothing, but if you watched brum you'd have seen a lot of good balls in to the box, usually met with mis kicks and a 50p shaped head.

if the consensus is he can deliver consistently and get the team goals then i'm all for it 100%

we just have to fix our own issues of 50p heads and miskicks now then to make it work :thup:

Basically aye.

i dont see what peoples fascination about him is. larsson is nothing better than what we have. People just think hes a a better player than he is because hes available on a free.

he has good delivery and decent from dead ball situations but he would add very little to our team. He reminds me very much of ryan taylor, who came with the same reputation of being great from set plays etc, but who got found out to be pretty average if not rubbish pretty quick.

If we are to "progress" the team and push higher up the table we need to look at other players.

i dont see what peoples fascination about him is. larsson is nothing better than what we have. People just think hes a a better player than he is because hes available on a free.

he has good delivery and decent from dead ball situations but he would add very little to our team. He reminds me very much of ryan taylor, who came with the same reputation of being great from set plays etc, but who got found out to be pretty average if not rubbish pretty quick.

If we are to "progress" the team and push higher up the table we need to look at other players.

I assume by 'people' you mean Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias.

yeah i get that, and what ocho said too...this is still his most prolific season anyway!

interesting that you bring up the quality of forwards when he's being touted to come here :kinnear:

Yes, we've certainly struggled for goals...

Can't argue if he's free. Doubt the wages would be too high as we don't do that anymore.

Barton's replacement.

So that's one place we're gonna be weaker for next season. Next.

As it stands Barton said he'd be here next season, so an extra player in his position strengthens us. Next.

Barton's replacement.

if this happens, we will be weaker. larsson might have good delivery but he hasnt got the quick feet and range of passing that barton has displayed this season, not to mention the fighting spirit and determination.

Barton's replacement.

As it stands Barton said he'd be here next season, so an extra player in his position strengthens us. Next.

That's not what I answered to.

Couldn't look more Swedish if he tried. Give me a reason to wear my Sweden top more too. I'm all for it if he enjoys getting splinters in his arse. We badly need squad depth too.

Barton's replacement.

Like for like replacement. Larsson is nowhere near as good, but he'll be on much lower wages.

Expect us to keep Routledge, or replace him with a similar player to ensure we have a pacy option on the right as well.