The 2010/11 FA Cup Thread

Disco

King Kenny is a Kunt. Came up here to play golf a wee while back and wouldn't sign an autograph for the son of one of the guys he was playing golf with at the club who were massive Celtic fans. He demanded £50.

I've only heard decent things about Dalglish, so don't really have a bad opinion about him. Don't really understand the hate towards him from some Newcastle fans.

I don't have any hate towards him from a footballing perspective, quite the opposite as he is a Scotland legend but to try and charge £50 for an autograph like that makes him a cunt imo.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

King Kenny is a Kunt. Came up here to play golf a wee while back and wouldn't sign an autograph for the son of one of the guys he was playing golf with at the club who were massive Celtic fans. He demanded £50.

I've only heard decent things about Dalglish, so don't really have a bad opinion about him. Don't really understand the hate towards him from some Newcastle fans.

I don't have any hate towards him from a footballing perspective, quite the opposite as he is a Scotland legend but to try and charge £50 for an autograph like that makes him a cunt imo.

If he truly meant it, then its a bit odd. But he's always been a Blue at heart, so maybe it was a joke?  :lol:

Guest SuperShola!

If Tiote got a red for winning the ball with one foot, showing studs, Gerrard should be hung for that, going by FIFA rules...

Put yourself in his shoes. You're out of work. You're old. You're sick of being pestered for autographs. And you're a tight-fisted Scottish bastard.

Of course you're going to ask for £50. :lol:

Commentator thinks it's a yellow? f*** off you daft c***.

tbf, two seconds before he said "Any player who lunges and his feet leave the ground, it should be a red"

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously though, how brainless is Gerrard going in like that? Trying too hard to impress Kenny. Embarrassing.

He does at least 1 tackle like that a season, yet no one bats an eyelid. The guy is a shit bag.

Commentator thinks it's a yellow? f*** off you daft c***.

tbf, two seconds before he said "Any player who lunges and his feet leave the ground, it should be a red"

He may as well have added "Unless it's Steven Gerrard", cos that's basically what he meant.

Got the penalty decision terribly wrong, handled the Gerrard situation perfectly.

Thought he was going to bottle it when he originally peeled Gerrard away from the Liverpool crowd.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Got the penalty decision terribly wrong, handled the Gerrard situation perfectly.

Thought he was going to bottle it when he originally peeled Gerrard away from the Liverpool crowd.

Aye, same, thought he was going to pat him on the arse, and send the cheeky scamp away with a coy smile on his face, because he got to feel Gerrard's arse.

Southampton ahead.

The Blackpool collapse continues.

Not quite... Holloway's made mass changes for this un.

Aye. I didn't know that but I guess I could have assumed it to be the case.

Still, here's hoping. Every defeat is a knock at the squad's confidence.

Something most people haven't noticed and really should, Southampton made 8 changes to their starting line-up as well, including playing their 'reserve' back five. For Blackpool not to have really made an impact against them is pretty shameful, League One squad players beating Premiership squad players.  :kinnear: