The 2010/11 FA Cup Thread

Disco

This is the only game today, right? Spurs aren't playing Charlton are they? It's just, I would have liked somewhere to mention a couple of things about that game.

Oh well, never mind.

Is that not an FA Cup game as well?

This is the only game today, right? Spurs aren't playing Charlton are they? It's just, I would have liked somewhere to mention a couple of things about that game.

Oh well, never mind.

Is that not an FA Cup game as well?

Oh, yeah, aye. :lol:

Meireles and Lucas do a great job of building up play from defence to attack. No long, overly ambitious passes. Just pop it about nicely till they make inroads going forward. They're dominating Carrick and Fletcher so far.

Oh well, never mind.

Chelsea V Ipswich

Leicester V Man city

And Spurs are playing Charlton  NOW!!!

King Kenny is a Kunt. Came up here to play golf a wee while back and wouldn't sign an autograph for the son of one of the guys he was playing golf with at the club who were massive Celtic fans. He demanded £50.

"Giggs is struggling with the low winter sun out there"

Yeah, because he's been playing in the Premier League at the highest level for years and years, but when that sun gets in his damn eyes, his power is rendered useless. Damn you sun :angry: :lol: