Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

We still need 4 points I would say, however it would be a complete disaster and a set of freak results to see all those teams below us now go above us.

When are people going to stop making posts like this? We're safe, stop talking about relegation.

I think this weekend has probably been crucial in creating gaps, and we've come out on the right side. All things considered this has been a very pleasing season on the pitch.

We're safe now. Even if we lose all 7 I can't see 9 other sides already below us all picking up 40 points.

They'd have a job, when there's only 21 to play for ;)

We're safe now. Even if we lose all 7 I can't see 9 other sides already below us all picking up 40 points.

They'd have a job, when there's only 21 to play for ;)

He obviously meant picking up a season tally of 40 points, not 40 from the remaining matches.

What are our odds on going down now btw? Maybe those rushing out to bet on our relegation should have waited for better odds  :rolleyes:

Best price you can get is 40/1

Although, if you do get 40 points from your remaining 7 games, I definitely will drink my own piss.

saving that quote

Yes? If you average 5.7 points per game then you've done very well.

Knowing your luck, the PL will come out tomorrow and introduce a new rule whereby you can get double points for each game :lol:

A new definition of 6 pointers. Every game is one!

Although, if you do get 40 points from your remaining 7 games, I definitely will drink my own piss.

saving that quote

Yes? If you average 5.7 points per game then you've done very well.

Don't patronise us just because you are on a good run, never underestimate us man!

Knowing your luck, the PL will come out tomorrow and introduce a new rule whereby you can get double points for each game :lol:

You obviously aren't aware of the new NUFC points scoring system - every time Nolan scores, Danny Simpson backs off his man, Jonas miss-hits a cross or Joey Barton wears shorts a size too small we get a bonus point.

You obviously aren't aware of the new NUFC points scoring system - every time Nolan scores, Danny Simpson backs off his man, Jonas miss-hits a cross or Joey Barton wears shorts a size too small we get a bonus point.

We'd be winning the fucking league by now :lol:

Trying to work it out in the fixtures for the season but think the fewest number of points we've had over any 7 game period is 6 points. Could be wrong, but even if our last 7 games matches our worst period of the season then we'll get to 45 points.

5 points in the 7 games after beating Arsenal away has been our worst run from what I can see. Going to have to take something epic for us to not even manage that in our last 7.

Under Hughton?  :fishing: