John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's funny - he's been as bad as you would pessimistically expect.

On one really sick level I'm quite enjoying the collective "I told you so" that we are all delivering in the boards direction, a drum we've been banging since they appointed Carver temporary/interim/manager in waiting/puppet.

We knew he'd be a flop, he's a been an epic flop and still the board will appoint him giving a limp wristed reason why they've done so.

Guest Roger Kint

Been called a 'classic delusional Geordie' today for daring to suggest we could have challenged the might of West Ham/Stoke/Swansea this season if we replaced Pardew. The fact we are only 8 points back after refusing to compete since December and havent got a manager doesnt seem to register with the idiot. Its impressive how bad Carver has been, we could have got the window cleaner in and won more.

When he got the job I posted on here that I wanted him to do just enough to keep us up and nothing more and that I would accept a squeaky bum end to the season just to ensure he doesn't get the job on a permanent basis.

Well, so far so good.

To be honest though, he is even shitter than I thought he was going to be and I am genuinely concerned that we might go down.

It's funny - he's been as bad as you would pessimistically expect.

On one really sick level I'm quite enjoying the collective "I told you so" that we are all delivering in the boards direction, a drum we've been banging since they appointed Carver temporary/interim/manager in waiting/puppet.

We knew he'd be a flop, he's a been an epic flop and still the board will appoint him giving a limp wristed reason why they've done so.

He's only been a flop because the fans haven't done enough to get them over the line.

Couple of 0-0 draws against Leicester and West Brom. Yay.

That'd be the best end to the season in all honesty. A pathetic limping end to the season would underline the stupidity of giving Carver the job nicely for those who ever doubted it.

Guest YonderStar

Couple of 0-0 draws against Leicester and West Brom. Yay.

That'd be the best end to the season in all honesty. A pathetic limping end to the season would underline the stupidity of giving Carver the job nicely for those who ever doubted it.

they clearly had nobody lined up to replace Pardew, surprise surprise, Ashley must have been devastated when he heard he was leaving, where to find another puppet as good as him will be a problem.

It would worry me more if they were telling Carver their real plans for the summer. Because if they include John Carver then the plans are already a disaster. But obviously they are just using the thick cunt to spew out propaganda to fill the gap left by Pardew.

He'a actually delusional.

“We’ve had setbacks, but you have got to deal with setbacks,” said Carver, whose team still need to secure their top-flight status for another season.

“It would be interesting to see if any manger or head coach had had this sort of situation in their career.

“It has been difficult, the facts are there. I’m not a moaner and not making excuses.

“It’s a test of management how you deal with it.

“I think I’m getting the best out of the group of players we have.”

“I’m quite a positive guy inside my head, and I know I can do the job. I just need the tools.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-i-am-getting-the-best-out-of-newcastle-s-players-1-7213641

:lol:

He'a actually delusional.

“We’ve had setbacks, but you have got to deal with setbacks,” said Carver, whose team still need to secure their top-flight status for another season.

“It would be interesting to see if any manger or head coach had had this sort of situation in their career.

“It has been difficult, the facts are there. I’m not a moaner and not making excuses.

“It’s a test of management how you deal with it.

“I think I’m getting the best out of the group of players we have.”

“I’m quite a positive guy inside my head, and I know I can do the job. I just need the tools.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-i-am-getting-the-best-out-of-newcastle-s-players-1-7213641

:lol:

so does that include the sunderland match when he's says he's getting the best out of what he has?

these cunts spout shite and are never called out on any of their quotes by journalists.