John Carver

Guest neesy111

He's fucking ridiculous, just no clue whatsoever. Won 2 and lost 9 since he's been in charge, fucking horrific.

I know it's against Liverpool but just another defeat and horrific defending yet again.

Club record defeats is 10. This fucking moron's clocked up 5 with Spurs on Sunday. :lol:

123 years of results and this fat mess is in with a shout of breaking the most embarrassing record in the history of the club. 

Club record defeats is 10. This fucking moron's clocked up 5 with Spurs on Sunday. :lol:

123 years of results and this fat mess is in with a shout of breaking the most embarrassing record in the history of the club.

Holy shit :scared:

fucker's only been here 4 months too.  :cheesy:

Club record defeats is 10. This f***ing moron's clocked up 5 with Spurs on Sunday. :lol:

You can look at the players as well as they are totally fucking toothless but he has no idea how to coach, manage or make us more dangerous. Awful, shocking and truly heartbreaking how terrible this football club is. We got relegated which was a dark day, promoted and had some pride back that first season. Then Pardew and this cunt rocked up and destroyed all of that with Ashley and his henchmen encouraging our downfall and dampening of expectations aligned with spending fuck all and not strengthening the team at all.

Cunts the lot of them

I'm coming round to the fact that even we can't be stupid enough to make this bloke our permanent manager. It's guaranteed relegation.

Agree. Thank fuck.

Still, it'll only be some other mediocre chump and he'll have to work with these fuckwits anyway due to their ludicrous contracts.

I'm coming round to the fact that even we can't be stupid enough to make this bloke our permanent manager. It's guaranteed relegation.

Agree. Thank fuck.

Still, it'll only be some other mediocre chump and he'll have to work with these fuckwits anyway due to their ludicrous contracts.

Yep. McClaren for my money.

Guest chopey

Brilliant! Great news if true :thup:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/53/a4/0,,10278~9348179,00.jpg

Two worst managers in Newcastles history