MLS

Kaizero

:thup:

Botanical gardens are great too.

When I take girls up there one of the best dates is a trip to IGA in Complex Desjardins for some baguette/cheese/meat/drinks then back to the Place De Arts Metro out to Botanical Gardens for some lunch by the lake. :rose:

When I take girls up there one of the best dates is a trip to IGA in Complex Desjardins for some baguette/cheese/meat/drinks then back to the Place De Arts Metro out to Botanical Gardens for some lunch by the lake. :rose:

:lol: :thup:

Do the girls come back alive?

:lol: :thup:

Do the girls come back alive?

Of course.  It's when I take them for a hike up to the pitchfork that things get a bit dicey. :knuppel2:

:lol:

One of the things I love about Montreal, public drinking so long as you have food with it.

Is that a real law?  I always just did it anyway.  I find you can drink in public as long as you aren't like "HEY LOOK IM DRINKING A BEER RIGHT NOW HEHEHE"

:lol:

One of the things I love about Montreal, public drinking so long as you have food with it.

Is that a real law?  I always just did it anyway.  I find you can drink in public as long as you aren't like "HEY LOOK IM DRINKING A BEER RIGHT NOW HEHEHE"

Might just be for public parks, but yeah.

They really need to add a 20th so everyone has someone to play. I was mildly excited to check out the Revolution before realizing that they're the one team that doesn't play this weekend.

Orlando, 2015. :pow:

They really need to add a 20th so everyone has someone to play. I was mildly excited to check out the Revolution before realizing that they're the one team that doesn't play this weekend.

It ought to happen, you get good support down there it seems. I hope the stain of having to contract the two Florida teams doesn't factor against it. 

Would be a good shout. Though I have a feeling Garber and Co. will do all they can to get Cosmos up first.

The sport I'd say is growing every day is term of popularity. Whether that translates to the MLS remains to be seen.  Attendances in some places are better than some other sports  However people want to see the worlds best players and I doubt that they will ever play in the MLS.

Its never ever going to be one of the top 5 leagues, but if it can be in the next tier alongside Portugal, Holland, Russia and whatever that would be great.

Thing is, we've got buckets of money. And the league is extraordinarily well-managed. I'd say MLS is currently on par with the Danish or Austrian leagues in terms of quality. Which is rather impressive considering the league's only been around for 20 years.

The one thing we couldn't offer is a high-quality regional tournament. Can't imagine the CONCACAF Champions League will ever be an illustrious competition. Now, if they were to combine it with the Copa Libertadores...

Its never ever going to be one of the top 5 leagues, but if it can be in the next tier alongside Portugal, Holland, Russia and whatever that would be great.

Thing is, we've got buckets of money. And the league is extraordinarily well-managed. I'd say MLS is currently on par with the Danish or Austrian leagues. Which is rather impressive considering the league's only been around for 20 years.

The one thing we couldn't offer is a high-quality regional tournament. Can't imagine the CONCACAF Champions League will ever be an illustrious competition. Now, if they were to combine it with the Copa Libertadores...

Doubt that'll happen but getting MLS teams in the Copa Libertadores isn't beyond the realms of possibility in the near future.

could mean a lot of long distance travelling for teams though. Say if Toronto FC were playing Colo-Colo. Suppose that wouldn't be much worse than some CL draws.

That is the big drawback. They make the far-flung Russian teams travel to Moscow for European games don't they? Suppose something similar could be worked out.