MLS

Kaizero

MLS' new agreement with USL Pro (U.S. third tier) will see MLS reserve sides play in that division, facing better competition. And will probably open the door for more expansion teams (Orlando, Carolinas, Phoenix, etc.) down the road.

Will be nice to see some real competition here in Orlando.  The sides we have been playing have been dire, even though we still manage to lose a few here and there.

I pop over to Orlando every few years. I didn't know they had a team ! I'd go if I knew where.

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: how many times has he left the league and came back now?

Too many.

He's a fat lazy cunt

:lol: Yeah I'm not expecting much from him. Between Pajoy, Rafael (Brazilian DP on loan), and Townsend, we're okay at forward. Plus DeRo and Pontius can play up-top if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounders have signed none other than.... Obafemi f***ing Martins. Had hoped I'd seen the last of Martins. Lad is as thick as mince and clearly about 40 years old. Waste of money.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/competition/01/23/00/45/1230045_full-lnd.jpg

Buying tickets to see Fire vs. Red Bulls in April, never actually been to an MLS game. Only been to Columbus for the Newcastle game last preseason and hopefully never going back.

I'm hoping to catch a Montreal match this summer when I'm up there.  I've been to a few Impact matches but they were pre-MLS.

I saw Montreal v. Toronto last April, in the Olympic Stadium (which is a bit of a dump). Hoping to get back and see a match in Saputo Stadium.

I saw a U20 World Cup match there once, definitely a dump.  I love it there though, very post-apocalyptic when no one is around.  And the Biodome down there is awesome too.