MLS

Kaizero

I watched most of the Toronto-Montreal "derby" on Saturday.  Toronto don't look like a complete farce so far.

Think they've got a good squad this year and finally have some competent leadership between Payne and Nelsen.

Montreal looks very good so far. They might be a contender based on what I've seen. That Felipe is an excellent player.

:lol: Real Salt Lake. Because why should the Jazz be the worst name for a team in Utah.

That name always makes me laugh, first that comes to my mind every time is if there's a Fake Salt Lake somewhere :lol:

Should have been Royal Salt Lake if they wanted to emulate our "Real" clubs; which makes as little sense in a Republic as well... everything else they do in Utah when naming a sports club.

:lol: Real Salt Lake. Because why should the Jazz be the worst name for a team in Utah.

That name always makes me laugh, first that comes to my mind every time is if there's a Fake Salt Lake somewhere :lol:

Should have been Royal Salt Lake if they wanted to emulate our "Real" clubs; which makes as little sense in a Republic as well... everything else they do in Utah when naming a sports club.

Surely, in terms of sticking to a known football naming formula, they should have simply picked Salt Lake City?

People call the city itself "Salt Lake City" though. If you're going down that route, I think you'd always have to shove the FC in there at the end. The mere existence of "FC" is slightly controversial in the US though, given they don't call it football. FC Dallas caused all manner of ruckus.

or maybe Salt Lake City City.