MLS

Kaizero

TFC at Salt Lake.

Home side scores in the first half.  TFC look listless throughout, Giovinco's 3-game scoring drought reaching "crisis" proportions, etc etc.

88th minute - TFC equalize! 

89th minute - Salt Lake march straight up the field and score again. 

2-1 Final.  Another TFC classic.  http://i.imgur.com/57uMO.gif

We are shit finishing man. Like having Willo up front

Watching the highlights now. Seems like you had a few very good chances, but Hamid is just a monster shot-stopper. I think Rivas and Larin have talent, but they're still raw (and Ribeiro doesn't strike me as a natural forward). Could do worse than picking up Kenny Cooper for a solid veteran presence at CF, just released by Seattle.

Molino and Larin were two on one with the keeper at one point and Molino shot instead of passing it four yards to his left with an open net. So frustrating. We definitely dominate matches, we just don't have that killer finishing instinct up front. I wonder if Cisse is available :)

Was at the game, picked the right one to go to. Distinctly the best I've seen the Fire in a while. A lot of pressing and an attack of Accam, Maloney and Shipp is pretty good for MLS. Too bad there's no striker in front or midfield behind them. Good game though.

Was at the game, picked the right one to go to. Distinctly the best I've seen the Fire in a while. A lot of pressing and an attack of Accam, Maloney and Shipp is pretty good for MLS. Too bad there's no striker in front or midfield behind them. Good game though.

I was there too, and really enjoyed it. My first MLS match. As a Scotland fan I was dead happy to see Maloney get one too. Good match, partly thanks to especially bad goalkeeping. Reckon I'll make a semi-regular thing of it, fancy the NYC game next up.