Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Smoggies only have about 15 season ticket holders to sort out first though.

Aye, that's true like but us and the Mackems both have around 30,000 ST holders each yet they have already processed renewals and have released theirs on general sale. My guess is that our ticket office is hopelessly under staffed which wouldn't be a suprise to anyone I suppose.

Wouldn't surprise me if all of us who have applied to move to Level 4 from 7 ended up dotted all over the ground. After all, why would Ashley rid of something he considers a nuisance only to let it happen again? I hope to fuck not like but I could see his logic if we were dotted about.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wouldn't surprise me if all of us who have applied to move to Level 4 from 7 ended up dotted all over the ground. After all, why would Ashley rid of something he considers a nuisance only to let it happen again? I hope to f*** not like but I could see his logic if we were dotted about.

The 3 options on the renewal form i put 3 different blocks in level 4  :lol: so they'll probablies spite me and put us in shite seats.

But say if they did, can you not move again after they allocate you? Just 'cos i'd want to sit somewhere like the Gallowgate Upper than sit level 1 row AA in the Leazes...

Wouldn't surprise me if all of us who have applied to move to Level 4 from 7 ended up dotted all over the ground. After all, why would Ashley rid of something he considers a nuisance only to let it happen again? I hope to f*** not like but I could see his logic if we were dotted about.

The 3 options on the renewal form i put 3 different blocks in level 4  :lol: so they'll probablies spite me and put us in s**** seats.

But say if they did, can you not move again after they allocate you? Just 'cos i'd want to sit somewhere like the Gallowgate Upper than sit level 1 row AA in the Leazes...

I'm not sure mate, just know I'll be fucked right off if I don't get in Level 4!

Surely they can't just plonk us anywhere without notice first if they're unable/unwilling to put us in the areas we've asked to be put?

Well I'd hope not, but why would Ashley rid of something but create it again? Would baffle me, but I've applied to move there from L7 so jokes on me :lol:.

I'm asked to move from the Leazes lower to L4 corner, imagine they'll just put me in the same seat but I don't see why I wouldn't get L4, unless its oversubcribed or Ashley splits it up

Surely they can't just plonk us anywhere without notice first if they're unable/unwilling to put us in the areas we've asked to be put?

this was something i had been thinking about....i put 3 different places in level 4, surely he cant just say 'no....east stand for you sunshine' ?

i know you can change seat during the season but it costs £25 (asked the box office, sure they said £25 but it was about 3 month ago)

surely the only way we can be denied the seats we ask for is if its sold out to ST holders....although nothing would suprise me with this set of cunts

this was something i had been thinking about....i put 3 different places in level 4, surely he cant just say 'no....east stand for you sunshine' ?

i know you can change seat during the season but it costs £25 (asked the box office, sure they said £25 but it was about 3 month ago)

surely the only way we can be denied the seats we ask for is if its sold out to ST holders....although nothing would suprise me with this set of cunts

Aye, there is a fee to move seats. I am loathe to give those cunts any more of my hard earned but if they do put me somewhere I don't like I may seriously give some thought to paying the £25 and forcing my way into L4. If I'm effectively 'buying' a seat for 10 years it should be my choice, not that of some fuckwit in the box office.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll not renew after next season if that's the case

Won't matter with all those free tickets!  :fishing:

No the club will not be issuing new season cards for the 2011-12 season.

If you're an existing season ticket holder please retain your season card after the West Brom match on 22 May as you will not receive a new card.

The only existing season ticket holders that will receive a new season card are those that have moved seat or changed age category, from an adult to a senior citizen for example. New season cards will be sent out in late July.

All new season ticket holders will of course receive a season card for the new season.

Wouldn't surprise me if all of us who have applied to move to Level 4 from 7 ended up dotted all over the ground. After all, why would Ashley rid of something he considers a nuisance only to let it happen again? I hope to fuck not like but I could see his logic if we were dotted about.

That is the plan ...

That is the plan ...

Says who?  That bloody agenda horse is back.  Although I actually tend to agree with you on this, what excuse are they going to have for not relocating fans to level 4?