Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

A bit off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Does anyone know if you can withdraw your NUFC-membership? I signed up (and payed for it) on nufc.co.uk i may or june, but I've changed my mind and no longer want to be a member.

Aye, I'm sure they'll be delighted to refund your membership...if you're lucky they may even say "Fuck off. This club doesn't need fairweather fans like you anyway. "

:pow:

Does anyone know if you can withdraw your NUFC-membership? I signed up (and payed for it) on nufc.co.uk i may or june, but I've changed my mind and no longer want to be a member.

Aye, I'm sure they'll be delighted to refund your membership...if you're lucky they may even say "Fuck off. This club doesn't need fairweather fans like you anyway. "

Haha, yeah its been all fairweather so far :D

Aye, I'm sure they'll be delighted to refund your membership...if you're lucky they may even say "f*** off. This club doesn't need fairweather fans like you anyway. "

Haha, yeah its been all fairweather so far :D

Aye. :lol:

Do we get a new season ticket this year or do we keep the old one?  Actually, can't even remember if I got one, replaced the one and my wallet and shoved the old one in a drawer somewhere.  Just had a moment where I pictured them ignoring my updating of my address on the online box office and sending it to my old address.

I'm gunna be away for most of the season (pretty much all of it starting october most likely, if anyone would be interested in it drop me a PM. Middle tier of the Leazes pretty central, will be a better price than buying individually.

Guest SuperShola!

Still waiting. Is the North East/South East the new singing corner 'cause that's where my season ticket is. I forget.

Just bought a ticket for the South East corner in block E four rows from the back! My first ever season ticket and I'm absolutely chuffed to bits  :smitten: I'm moving over on the first week of September so will have to wait till the 24th of that month to see us against Blackburn so I'll be missing the first two games against Arsenal and Fulham, sadly. I know I'll question many a time in the coming days, weeks and months why the hell I spent so much money on one but I'll be singing my heart out each time I go. Can't wait!

Just bought a ticket for the South East corner in block E four rows from the back! My first ever season ticket and I'm absolutely chuffed to bits  :smitten: I'm moving over on the first week of September so will have to wait till the 24th of that month to see us against Blackburn so I'll be missing the first two games against Arsenal and Fulham, sadly. I know I'll question many a time in the coming days, weeks and months why the hell I spent so much money on one but I'll be singing my heart out each time I go. Can't wait!

O0

got mine on saturday, moved from level 7 to the strawberry corner

Did you get your membership pack too?

it really is exciting stuff

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/dj_wilson06/Gateshead-20110808-00077.jpg