Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Randy Savage

The club may well cash in today on Carroll but this could have really negative implications for this summer's season tickets. The popular 3 year deal is up, generally speaking people have less disposable income at the moment, and people are increasingly fed up with Ashley who has even by his embarassing standards has hit new depths this season. Furthermore, the price of tickets will almost certainly go up.

Will anyone be choosing not to renew?

I would always renew my SAFC season ticket unless I couldn't afford it after all the bills have been paid.

There is lots wrong with the modern game but I still get excited to go to the match and I still thorougly enjoy the matchday experience, if not always the result and the few hours afterwards. I renewed my ticket without thinking after the 15 point debacle and if you could keep going after that, you could keep going after anything. I shudder when I think of that team.

Guest Roger Kint

Ashley's latest masterplan, ban supporters and re-sell their seats. Infinite money.

Only works if all fans are too daft to use the seats mind, maybe incorporate electric shocks through them to get more turnover of fans in areas where they understand the rules.

Guest Roger Kint

Good, just doing their job against those too selfish to respect others  :geordiesathome:

I should point out that I "sit" in the back row.

Sorry you should have said that your seat was exempt from club rules

• 1 month later...

Im at nearly every match, but having a season ticket doesn't appeal to me. Knowing my luck, if I got one I would be stuck next to some right annoying cunt for the season. For example, the guy behind me yesterday. He was basically a commentator, but every time a player touched a ball he would mention them. However, he had his own knicknames for them:

Collers,

Guitiaires

The Big Sho

Little Ben Arfa

Cabman.

Annoying as fuck, and I would be devistated to be stuck next to such a slaver at every game :(

Im at nearly every match, but having a season ticket doesn't appeal to me. Knowing my luck, if I got one I would be stuck next to some right annoying cunt for the season. For example, the guy behind me yesterday. He was basically a commentator, but every time a player touched a ball he would mention them. However, he had his own knicknames for them:

Collers,

Guitiaires

The Big Sho

Little Ben Arfa

Cabman.

Annoying as fuck, and I would be devistated to be stuck next to such a slaver at every game :(

Get some mates to go with ;)

Im at nearly every match, but having a season ticket doesn't appeal to me. Knowing my luck, if I got one I would be stuck next to some right annoying c*** for the season. For example, the guy behind me yesterday. He was basically a commentator, but every time a player touched a ball he would mention them. However, he had his own knicknames for them:

Collers,

Guitiaires

The Big Sho

Little Ben Arfa

Cabman.

Annoying as f***, and I would be devistated to be stuck next to such a slaver at every game :(

Get some mates to go with ;)

I was with two of them. It was the cunt behind who was the problem. haha. Im easily annoyed tbh. At the Spurs game there was a lad behind me playing with coins constantly. That was annoying too.