Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

And by not renewing, it'll also make the players of quality we do have think, 'What's the point or staying here if it's not for the fans?'

You think the players when offered a massive payrise elsewhere will give a shit about the supporters? Did Carroll care about 'his own' supporters when £80kpw was put on the table?

The words 'shit'  'stick' and  'off' spring to mind.

I doubt we're going to get offers way over the transfer valuation for our other players though so more chance of us knocking them back.

I doubt now that they know our better players are on relative peanuts for wages that any big bids will come in. Merely making it known to the players representetives they can double their bubble elsewhere will se an exodus of tranfer requested players.

Ashley either has to pay them their percieved worth or they'll be off. Simple.

I doubt we're going to get offers way over the transfer valuation for our other players though so more chance of us knocking them back.

I doubt now that they know our better players are on relative peanuts for wages that any big bids will come in. Merely making it known to the players representetives they can double their bubble elsewhere will se an exodus of tranfer requested players.

Ashley either has to pay them their percieved worth or they'll be off. Simple.

Totally agree Crumpy and that is why I wouldn't renew if I was still in the UK.

Ashley knows his customers and now other clubs know his wage structure so there is only one way it will end....

Guest neesy111

Most fans would still renew if it wasn't sooexpensive to go.  After all this shit that has gone on, I think most would go back if it was cheap enough to go.  But with the economic climate etc, then not renewing is made easier by the shambles of the last week.

I still would not blame anyone for not renewing.

For those renewing blindly in the thought of being loyal to NUFC - The team, should also consider you are also supporting the regime that has the sole intention of lying to its customers, selling any player that attracts an acceptable offer and that are quite happy just to survive rather than progress like any Club that can regularly bring in gates of 50k. It's no good whinging like a bitch when Tiote, HBA or Enrique wave bye bye and head to Clubs who now know the way to get at our players is to offer more money than the regime will ever consider paying. Ans these Clubs won't offer daft amounts like LFC did for Carroll - they'll now unsettle the player and lead to them handing in transfer requests. And as everyone knows you can't keep an unhappy player.

I think I'll wait til the end of the transfer window then decide.

Come on as previously said 35 MIL is a very good deal and you certainly wouldn't reject it. We should just hope Fat Mike spends it on the team. Besides us Geordies Will ALWAYS go to watch the toon, no matter how MA screws us over. I mean the stadium was full yesterday. We'll all be back next season

will renew whatever always have always will,  anyone jacking there ticket in can only be doing it on the back of Carroll sale, come on we have seen some great games this season, 6-0,5-1,5-0,4-4, beating liverpool, holding chelsea, yes there has been some shit in between all that but if we lose every game from now till the season end il still feel it was money well spent.

Guest Roger Kint

will renew whatever always have always will,  anyone jacking there ticket in can only be doing it on the back of Carroll sale, come on we have seen some great games this season, 6-0,5-1,5-0,4-4, beating liverpool, holding chelsea, yes there has been some s*** in between all that but if we lose every game from now till the season end il still feel it was money well spent.

Thats some staggeringly bad logic there :idiot2:

The bloke with the column in The Sunday Sun came up with a ridiculous article yesterday saying that the £35m Carroll money shouldn't be invested in new players, but in making tickets £15 adults, £5 kids as a reward for fans  :lol:  Fuck sake, I'll happily pay my money and id by happy to pay a bit extra if that £35m was going to be invested in good players.

The bloke with the column in The Sunday Sun came up with a ridiculous article yesterday saying that the £35m Carroll money shouldn't be invested in new players, but in making tickets £15 adults, £5 kids as a reward for fans  :lol:  Fuck sake, I'll happily pay my money and id by happy to pay a bit extra if that £35m was going to be invested in good players.

Hardly ridiculous.

10 Year Season Ticket :yikes:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110208/ten-years-of-watching-newcastle-one-fixed-price_2281670_2288058

Positive news is that even larger family section, 1,500 seats added.  Great that more families can attend games. :thup:

For all the cock-ups and PR disasters, they have a habit of pulling out some cracking behind-the-scenes decisions. Well done NUFC.

Guest toonlass

Looks like I'm being decamped for the extended family section, hello Gallowgate

Wonder how far along the Leazes corner this will extend.

10 Year Season Ticket :yikes:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110208/ten-years-of-watching-newcastle-one-fixed-price_2281670_2288058

Positive news is that even larger family section, 1,500 seats added.  Great that more families can attend games. :thup:

It's a shame it's eating into the Leazes Corner.Thankfully as I'm plonked at the very back I'll not be moved, I'll just after battle past loads of kiddywinks on my way to my seat.

Still, the ten year deal/price freeze is a magnificent idea. Opt out any time you like after next season for no extra cost. I think I'll get on that.

That's a very smart plan for the future and seems to place the interests of supporters first. Things like interest free DD payments should help a lot of people and a "young adult" ticket is a good idea too.

As the extended family section will eat into the singing corner the club should also take a serious look at creating a real singing end, it would take some re-organisation but I'm sure it's achievable. A bigger hard core singing end would act as a catalyst for other parts of the ground to get involved too.

It was never more clearly illustrated than Saturday what difference a noisy St.James'Park can make.

Hypothetically if you don't renew, can you recover the loyalty points when u buy it back?

Probably do that 10 year deal, don't see why anyone wouldnt if you can just pay it as you go