Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

probably will. our numbers have dropped and don't fancy sitting on my own. i need someone i know next to me to help fught the fight against the bollocks,shite and cant that surrounds in the gallowgate middle tier.

Why wouldn't you renew?

Every player has his price not even Man U can turn down big money deals.

Aye, but it needs to be invested in the squad. Otherwise what is the f***ing point?

To support your team?  :undecided:

It will be invested. Noone thought we had any money to spend in Jan, but we splashed 5 mill on Ben Arfa.

We sold Carroll on deadline day, any club could have charged us double what their players were worth since they knew we we desperate. Who could we realistically have got on deadline day?

Heskey? Cole?

We would be held to ransom by the club, and players demands.

Dyer was sold suddenly, we paniced and got Smith, how much has he cost the club. Panic bought Luque, how much did we lose on him.

Its easy to point the finger when your sitting on your arse behind a monitor.

It will be invested. Noone thought we had any money to spend in Jan, but we splashed 5 mill on Ben Arfa.

We sold Carroll on deadline day, any club could have charged us double what their players were worth since they knew we we desperate. Who could we realistically have got on deadline day?

Heskey? Cole?

We would be held to ransom by the club, and players demands.

Dyer was sold suddenly, we paniced and got Smith, how much has he cost the club. Panic bought Luque, how much did we lose on him.

Its easy to point the finger when your sitting on your arse behind a monitor.

eh?!

The question was will you renew. People are saying if the Carroll money is  invested. So why then go on a rant about who could we have got on deadline day? No one said anything about that. People are talking about the summer.

My answer is, I will renew if the money is invested in good quality players. If its not, then I wont.

People are making a big deal about what happened yesterday, so they wont renew. Yesterdays events should have no bearing on if you renew or not. I'm just explaining why.

I did drift off a bit though.

People are making a big deal about what happened yesterday, so they wont renew. Yesterdays events should have no bearing on if you renew or not. I'm just explaining why.

I did drift off a bit though.

Yeah, but there is good reason too make a deal out of it. Taking away from all the bitching that is going on. If you sell your best player for £36 million and dont invest it in the squad. What incentive is there for people to go back? To support the club, there needs to be some hope. If we are selling off assets and not replacing them with quality, then whats the point? Where will we ever go or do?

As it stands, I do acually think we will go out and spend £20million on 3-4 players. Just saying.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Struggling to find the £500+ to renew mine come the end of the season, certainly don't feel inspired to do so.

The end of the 3-year-deal has come at an excellent time for us, given this cash injection. If Ashley's looking for an excuse to spend the money on the team - then atleast there's that. People will only come back in their numbers if he proves some ambition.

Fwiw, the negotiators (whether that's Ashley/Llambias or whoever) - deserve a huge pat on the back for claiming £35m from the Torres fund. Aside from Given, something this lot have always been decent at is claiming decent fees from our out-going players.

Guest neesy111

The end of the 3-year-deal has come at an excellent time for us, given this cash injection. If Ashley's looking for an excuse to spend the money on the team - then atleast there's that. People will only come back in their numbers if he proves some ambition.

Fwiw, the negotiators (whether that's Ashley/Llambias or whoever) - deserve a huge pat on the back for claiming £35m from the Torres fund. Aside from Given, something this lot have always been decent at is claiming decent fees from our out-going players.

Spot on.

Seriously after watching that yesterday would people really rather sit at home watching the match or going round the shops with the missus when you could be at st James seeing stuff like that. Love it wouldn't give it up for anything.

For those renewing blindly in the thought of being loyal to NUFC - The team, should also consider you are also supporting the regime that has the sole intention of lying to its customers, selling any player that attracts an acceptable offer and that are quite happy just to survive rather than progress like any Club that can regularly bring in gates of 50k. It's no good whinging like a bitch when Tiote, HBA or Enrique wave bye bye and head to Clubs who now know the way to get at our players is to offer more money than the regime will ever consider paying. Ans these Clubs won't offer daft amounts like LFC did for Carroll - they'll now unsettle the player and lead to them handing in transfer requests. And as everyone knows you can't keep an unhappy player.

I think I'll wait til the end of the transfer window then decide.

Guest Tall Striker

For those renewing blindly in the thought of being loyal to NUFC - The team, should also consider you are also supporting the regime that has the sole intention of lying to its customers, selling any player that attracts an acceptable offer and that are quite happy just to survive rather than progress like any Club that can regularly bring in gates of 50k. It's no good whinging like a bitch when Tiote, HBA or Enrique wave bye bye and head to Clubs who now know the way to get at our players is to offer more money than the regime will ever consider paying. Ans these Clubs won't offer daft amounts like LFC did for Carroll - they'll now unsettle the player and lead to them handing in transfer requests. And as everyone knows you can't keep an unhappy player.

Divvn't kid us man, you'll be there next year.

This is what I'm gonna do, no way am I going to be hyped up with 3/4 early signings, buy my ticket then watch 4 players get sold on the last transfer day!!

Guest toonlass

I just don't know ATM. So close to jacking it in, but then there is the niggling doubt in the back of my head just says "no, renew".

This is what I'm gonna do, no way am I going to be hyped up with 3/4 early signings, buy my ticket then watch 4 players get sold on the last transfer day!!

Thats it exactly. Ashleys best work in every transfer window is on the last day.