Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Got my DD forms in the post this morning.  :thup:

Does anyone know if you can have more than one junior ticket with an adult in the family stand. Considering getting a second one if I can. For £100 I can't really justify not doing it - especially as I have so many sprogs.

you'll have to fill out another direct debit form and provide proof of the childs age. to get this far has taken 1 application, 3 visits to the box office and 3 phone calls. they haven't got a f***ing clue.

I've got, and filled out all three forms now. I've sent in proof of age for both and it's all been posted off. I can now but wait and see if they get it right.  Apparently I'm in seats 219,220,221 of Row Q in block L7H. I can't pop to the box office unfortunately so I'll have to trust that they don't bodge it up.

hey you're within pie throwing distance of me.

Does anyone know if you can have more than one junior ticket with an adult in the family stand. Considering getting a second one if I can. For £100 I can't really justify not doing it - especially as I have so many sprogs.

you'll have to fill out another direct debit form and provide proof of the childs age. to get this far has taken 1 application, 3 visits to the box office and 3 phone calls. they haven't got a f***ing clue.

I've got, and filled out all three forms now. I've sent in proof of age for both and it's all been posted off. I can now but wait and see if they get it right.  Apparently I'm in seats 219,220,221 of Row Q in block L7H. I can't pop to the box office unfortunately so I'll have to trust that they don't bodge it up.

You've met me Madras, I should think it was clear that I would never ever throw a perfectly good pie.

You've met me Madras, I should think it was clear that I would never ever throw a perfectly good pie.

You've met me MKSC, I should think it was perfectly clear that I like nothing better than to catch a pie.

Just had the confirmation email. I will be annoyed if the seat they've allocate me is a shit one.

When I moved my season ticket a few years ago, I went to a pre-season friendly to test it out and it was fucking restricted view. :lol:

Just had the confirmation email. I will be annoyed if the seat they've allocate me is a shit one.

When I moved my season ticket a few years ago, I went to a pre-season friendly to test it out and it was fucking restricted view. :lol:

Fucking hell. Which part of the stadium was that in? :harry:

Leazes level 4, it was one of the big white railings on the concrete barrier at the front of each block of seats, completely obscured my view of the Leazes penalty area. This was a few years ago now mind, Google images seems to suggest that they're not there anymore or at least not as big, which I'm not surprised about cos there was no way I was paying top whack for that, tbf to the box office, they moved me as soon as I got in contact about it. Realistically unless you're at pitch level or something (and they'd probably have to dig a hole for your seat to have you at pitch level), it's probably difficult to find a shit seat in SJP these days.

Where is yours?

Leazes level 4, it was one of the big white railings on the concrete barrier at the front of each block of seats, completely obscured my view of the Leazes penalty area. This was a few years ago now mind, Google images seems to suggest that they're not there anymore or at least not as big, which I'm not surprised about cos there was no way I was paying top whack for that, tbf to the box office, they moved me as soon as I got in contact about it. Realistically unless you're at pitch level or something (and they'd probably have to dig a hole for your seat to have you at pitch level), it's probably difficult to find a shit seat in SJP these days.

Where is yours?

Away up in the Upper Tier of the Gallowgate. Block U. Hopefully aisle end of a row.

Legroom is my biggest concern, as I don't think there should be any restricted view issues from there.

i probably should have got an aisle one when changing didn't think about it, always go to the toilet about 20 mins in have to go past about 8 people must do their heads in

Where is yours?

Away up in the Upper Tier of the Gallowgate. Block U. Hopefully aisle end of a row.

Legroom is my biggest concern, as I don't think there should be any restricted view issues from there.

Me too GM. See you next season!

Where is yours?

Me too GM. See you next season!

You're in Block U? :D Excellent!

Is there any way of checking exactly where the seat is yet?

You can check individual seats when they go on sale for the first time. You'll get the full seating plan and views from your block etc. We're in the middle tier of the Gallowgate, block M. :thup:

Aye, its on my little receipt thing, me and my cousin got two seats together, couple of seats along from NSG and nufckev.

http://i54.tinypic.com/x0y9e1.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Urgh, just re-checked my receipt. Block T, Row Q, Seat 63.

Close enough though mate, I'm sure I'll spot you out the crowd.  :snod:

You are almost on the end of the row(give or take 2 seats) i was Q48 in block S last year and thats about 10 seats from the aisle, great view though!

You are almost on the end of the row(give or take 2 seats) i was Q48 in block S last year and thats about 10 seats from the aisle, great view though!

Yeah, I bought the same seat nearly all of last season, great view and the atmosphere isn't too bad, and with it being the back row, you can stand all game. Roll on next season.

I'm at the other end of the ground and I'm sure I'll spot him in the crowd.

You can check individual seats when they go on sale for the first time. You'll get the full seating plan and views from your block etc. We're in the middle tier of the Gallowgate, block M. :thup:

Gallowgate Stand Upper U Row A

Oh well...fingers crossed. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, I bought the same seat nearly all of last season, great view and the atmosphere isn't too bad, and with it being the back row, you can stand all game. Roll on next season.

Q is 5 rows from the back

Guest Roger Kint

I know, U is the back row, thats where I was last season.

Yeah GM, first floor in the club shop.

Aye you said row Q though, trying to confuse me here?