SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Antec

Unreal this, like. How people can continue to defend the fact we haven't spent a penny this summer is beyond me. Before someone says wages, agent fees etc. Didn't we come out in the past saying that Newcastle was no longer somewhere for players and agents to come for a pay day. Has that gone out of the window? How can we justify allocating funds for a players wages for five years, when if they are a success, they'll be sold at a huge profit after a max of two to three years?! What happens to the money then?

Looking round, this is one of the only places that still has faith in the shithouses running the club. Make of that what you will

What do people want, a daily transfer deals update direct from Llambias or Ashley?

Maybe the "club sources" who feed the journos with this stuff could have let on that he was no longer a target. Unless these journalists are just making stuff up, otherwise I'm fairly sure they were saying we still had an interest in Zog just a couple of days ago.

STUNNED.

Reckon we'll make a profit on our ins and outs by the time the summer is done, blatantly no intention to spend the Carroll money ("ZOMG teh Bore Hole ftw!!".)

Unreal this, like. How people can continue to defend the fact we haven't spent a penny this summer is beyond me. Before someone says wages, agent fees etc. Didn't we come out in the past saying that Newcastle was no longer somewhere for players and agents to come for a pay day. Has that gone out of the window? How can we justify allocating funds for a players wages for five years, when if they are a success, they'll be sold at a huge profit after a max of two to three years?! What happens to the money then?

Looking round, this is one of the only places that still has faith in the shithouses running the club. Make of that what you will.

:thup:

Looking round, this is one of the only places that still has faith in the shithouses running the club. Make of that what you will

It's posts like this that are frustrating like. Instead of trying to debate the point you just right off a whole school of thought in one semi-sentence.

What do you mean by "still has faith"?

Looking round, this is one of the only places that still has faith in the shithouses running the club. Make of that what you will.

Faith :lol: fucking faith man. Do you actually bother to read other posts?

Guest neesy111

Can't say that I'm not disappointed at this news. Really wanted us to throw the money at him and get him.

But that doesn't mean I'm joining the pitchfork brigade just yet. Fact is, none of us has a clue as to why we've ended our interest.

Wages is what I believe.  Mackems also dropped their interest in him as well.

Guest Antec

looks like the penny might have dropped for a few more

Operation transfer window profit is looking good so far

I nearly forgot, we're holding money back for january, silly me

You're doing such a wonderful job :lol: Well done.

Guest bimpy474

Chronicle are now saying Zog is going to Villa, looking at Villa right now, even if you chuck Zog in there, that is a poor team, Bent, Zog and Albrighton aside that is a very poor squad.

What if we had not sold Carroll? Would we then have a transfer budget of £0 for this window? And no money to even go for free transfers because it's modern day football and agents and all that shit cost a lot?

Guest Antec

Faith :lol: fucking faith man. Do you actually bother to read other posts?

Clearly you don't :lol::lol:

Guest Antec

You're doing such a wonderful job :lol: Well done.

Thanks a lot downer boy

Guest bimpy474

What if we had not sold Carroll? Would we then have a transfer budget of £0 for this window? And no money to even go for free transfers because it's modern day football and agents and all that s*** cost a lot?

Yeah my thoughts exactly, no Carroll money meant nothing on wages/signing on fees, so no frees either.

What if we had not sold Carroll? Would we then have a transfer budget of £0 for this window? And no money to even go for free transfers because it's modern day football and agents and all that s*** cost a lot?

Yeah my thoughts exactly, no Carroll money meant nothing on wages/signing on fees, so no frees either.

You can't really believe it's that simple.

Guest neesy111

So those people who believed the press in thinking we were in for him, still believe the same journalists who said they thought N'Zogbia wanted to return to NUFC. 

Should remember N'zogbia will be a massive pay packet to go to Villa that is the likely reason why he wants to go there, why did Darren Bent join them FFS.

I would have like Charlie back at NUFC, but I always believed he would be his usual greedy self.

This is their big pre season, they still have time yet.  Fans have reluctanly given them/him the benefit of the doubt about the Carroll money..but that will ebb away through this window.

Guest neesy111

You can't really believe it's that simple.

Ian your talking to a bunch of clowns who believe they know the accounts better than what the club does.