SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Pardon? I'msure you are aware OFSTED/in the absence of the GTC)  could have your IP address? Given the right encouragement, of course. Oops, appears they do!

Seriously, why did you bother logging in?

f***ing arsehole.

Pardon? I'msure you are aware OFSTED/in the absence of the GTC)  could have your IP address? Given the right encouragement, of course. Oops, appears they do!

;D good grief.

f***ing arsehole.

;D good grief.
It will be on Monday! :celb:

Fucking arsehole.

Pardon? I'msure you are aware OFSTED/in the absence of the GTC)  could have your IP address? Given the right encouragement, of course. Oops, appears they do!

Go fuck yourself. :thup:

f***ing arsehole.

;D good grief.
It will be on Monday! :celb:

i'm fairly sure ofsted wouldn't go apeshit over someone calling someone else a fucking asehole on a message board. you're overplaying your hand by a fair way and making yourself look silly.

Proper shit craic like.  "Here yer all clueless and that" without any views put forward at all, it's completely pointless.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8941/14570rowleybirkinqc1.jpg

Clueless... the 80s... Imre Varadi, kids... retards playing swingball. Mmm-hmm

f***ing arsehole.

Go f*** yourself. :thup:

But...but...but...he said OFSTED!!!!!

f***ing arsehole.

Go f*** yourself. :thup:

But...but...but...he said OFSTED!!!!!

I'll take a chance. ;)

Absolute spastic.

Proper shit craic like.  "Here yer all clueless and that" without any views put forward at all, it's completely pointless.

:lol: Exactly.  I was quite keen to hear what was said in relation to the 80s as I find the comparison quite interesting (and I was born in 1984, which he'll probably find completely unacceptable) but there's just no sense forthcoming.  I just want the bloke to make his point ffs. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Proper s*** craic like.  "Here yer all clueless and that" without any views put forward at all, it's completely pointless.

Him and kk's wife.  :troll:

Current situation? Better than  Westwood/ Seymour / McKeag. Fewer bright spots (Gasgoigne,Waddle - still the greatest individual performance I've ever seen in a black and white shirt and perhaps just above Ginola vs Cox (vs Man City)  , Beardsley) . However, the early 90's did breath a sense of power we could not maintain - in part due to Bosman etc.

Freddie tried hard and  perhaps too hard.

It was amusing at times.

Ashley picked up a pig in a poke and was daft enough to accept it.

Now we have far too many assuming far too much with far too little to back it up. That is what happens when kids get irate. I'llPM Midds and Dave. One is unprofessional and one just stupid

Proper s*** craic like.  "Here yer all clueless and that" without any views put forward at all, it's completely pointless.

:lol: Exactly.  I was quite keen to hear what was said in relation to the 80s as I find the comparison quite interesting (and I was born in 1984, which he'll probably find completely unacceptable) but there's just no sense forthcoming.  I just want the bloke to make his point ffs. :lol:

i was born in 1967 so remember beardsley and varadi quite well (varadi used to come into chat to us on the yts in kingston parkalmost  every thursday while his wife,stunning and 'dead canny', was at presto's) but i haven't got a clue where he was going with it.