SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I think its clear Pards wanted him but was to told to fk off MA was not going to be spending that much.

Its a fkn joke how we do business

Is that any different to any other club? Manager asks for a player, money men say yes or no.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think its clear Pards wanted him but was to told to fk off MA was not going to be spending that much.

We've done some very decent business this window.

Clever does not mean decent.. 2 freebies, one in for money but one out to cover it.... Its amazing how many clubs go after players and get them, we chase players but always seem to just miss out.

Then we get the "we tried but its not easy" bollocks

Is that any different to any other club? Manager asks for a player, money men say yes or no.

Not every club received £35m in January tbf.

Clever does not mean decent.. 2 freebies, one in for money but one out to cover it.... Its amazing how many clubs go after players and get them, we chase players but always seem to just miss out.

If you followed other clubs' transfer rumours and links as closely as ours though, wouldn't you see exactly the same thing.

We've signed a decent number of good players so far, how anyone can be down on this window is beyond me.

Guest Antec

Or spent a fortune on agents/signing on fees after promising that would no longer happen

If you followed other clubs' transfer rumours and links as closely as ours though, wouldn't you see exactly the same thing.

We've signed a decent number of good players so far, how anyone can be down on this window is beyond me.

I was happy with how things had been going but I am starting to get that sinking feeling.

Because we've not spent the £35m.

It's quite hypocritical really. When AC was sold, the problem was that the money can't score goals. Now, even though we've signed players, because the money itself hasn't been burned, it's not good enough? I'm not saying I'm content, I still think we need 2 players, but there is time yet. We could sign Leo Messi tomorrow and people would still find a way to complain.

MsiDouglas

Just going out on PA wire now. Pardew admitted defeat in N'Zogbia/Taylor chase.. Thinks Charlie has a club already lined up. #nufc

Let that be the end of the 'but Zog wants to come here' nonsense

Or spent a fortune on agents/signing on fees after promising that would no longer happen

We haven't spent a 'fortune' on signing on/agent fees, it's just a fucking excuse man.