Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest icemanblue

that greaseball from manyoo macheda a realistic target? ???

On loan maybe ...

or Bebe or summik, which one of the two is closer to the first team?

rooney, berb, chicarito, bebe, macheda

did i miss anyone?

wot?

Id like to see:

£15 milion spent on a powefull technical striker to play with Ben Arfa.

£7 million on a right winger pref someone who can also play left wing.

£8 million on a class centre back to partner Colo

£5 million on a right back maybe?

:lol:

Id like to see:

£35m on transfer fees you say?

Couldn't care how much they cost, so long as the club have identified their skill-set and are happy that they have the right temperament to fit into the squad, club and region.

Welbeck.

That'd be hilarious.

ahhh. Didn't read the post above :kinnear:

Welbeck.

That'd be hilarious.

speaking to my mackem mate watching our game sat, they're sure they'll get welbeck in a deal for henderson like

Henderson is an awful player. Did you see him yesterday?? brought nothing at all to the game

Id like to see:

Aye, let's spend £7m to replace arguably our best player this season :laugh:

Henderson is an awful player. Did you see him yesterday?? brought nothing at all to the game

no i didn't, same mackem said he's done literally nothing since getting his england cap

no idea if he even did anything before that tbh :lol:

seen him a few times at makems matches (i go occaisionally as its free) and he has looked ok in the past, Not brilliant though, certainly not Man Utd class, if they buy him he could be the white djemba-djemba,

To join an earlier debate. I'd definitely take a punt on Bendtner for <£10m, that'd be great business. Abso-bloody-lutely. Doubt he'd be available, but if we're looking around the Premier League's forwards, he'd be one of the first i'd slap a double-figures bid down for.

To join an earlier debate. I'd definitely take a punt on Bendtner for <£10m, that'd be great business. Abso-bloody-lutely. Doubt he'd be available, but if we're looking around the Premier League's forwards, he'd be one of the first i'd slap a double-figures bid down for.

mate, gob-smacked. he's awful

As far as goals-to-starts go, his record is just shorter than one and two. Make him the big fish he (clearly) so desperately needs to be, and i reckon he'll shine. He's a good player - never, ever awful. Plus he works as a target man, which will be very useful if Ben Arfa is being deployed in Nolan's hole.

i think bendtner would work at our place too as it happens - i think he's got a bad rep from some high profile misses that came on the back on not playing regularly

he'd get double-figures with us and for 10m or less you'd have to be happy with that

moot anyway, if he goes an italian or spanish team will be nailed on to sign him

Not argueing that Barton hasnt been class but we dont actually have an official right winger.  This would strengthen the team and allow Barton to play centre mid if needed.... You know... Like in our next game

Guest Heneage

Nah he just does himself no favours claiming he's the Danish Zlatan.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

As far as goals-to-starts go, his record is just shorter than one and two. Make him the big fish he (clearly) so desperately needs to be, and i reckon he'll shine. He's a good player - never, ever awful. Plus he works as a target man, which will be very useful if Ben Arfa is being deployed in Nolan's hole.

seriously? Seriously? I can't believe that loads of people on here rate Bendtner. He's so awful it hurts. The thought that some of you would relish a forward line of Bendtner and Caicedo makes me want to hurt myself.

I'd also hate to see anybody deployed in Nolan's hole.........

Not argueing that Barton hasnt been class but we dont actually have an official right winger.  This would strengthen the team and allow Barton to play centre mid if needed.... You know... Like in our next game

So you'd like us to bring in a £7m squad filler? Dream on. :lol:

Id like to see:

I would like us to spend something like this:

15-25 mill. on two quality strikers

5-10 mil.l on left/right winger who will challenge both Jonas & Barton for the starting place.

5 mill. on cover for Tiote

3-4 mill. on Ireland or someone else to challenge or cover nolan & Ben Arfa for the spot behind the striker or central midfield as nolan can as well!

?? mill. on cover for Jose (haven´t seen Ferguson myself) and cover or upgrade on Simpson (ok if he is first choice next season with S. Taylor as backup)

?? CB to partner Colo

50 mill. or so should be enough for this! But it very difficult to tell what the cost will be...obviously

ok, perhaps not awful. he reminds me a bit of martins with the constant flicks that never work, ameobi in looking uncoordinated and someone like zoltan gera in occasionally smashing in a beauty. i certainly wouldnt want to build a team around him like, that might just be prejudice but its based on watching him and thinking he's just not that good.