Anybody with a Carroll #9 shirt.

ponsaelius

Don't burn it, or throw it away. If you want to get rid atleast give to a good cause - www.afrikit.co.uk

Some bairn in Africa will get far more joy than anybody over here is going to get now, it's likely to be their first footy shirt.

This same idea has been posted on the LFC boards and stuff, I thought it would be good thing to do on here too.  :thup:

I reckon if you took it back to the club shop for a refund they should honour it. Just tell them you bought it based on the belief that he was staying for the next 5 years! They won't like but it would be worth doing for the look on their faces.

Thanks. Mine arrives in the mail tomorrow, will send it straight there.

:lol: that's tragic

Stupid f***ing decision to buy it about a week and a half ago. Will buy Shola next time, at least he won't leave.

'Shola sacked for bumming Pardew'

Don't have a Carroll shirt, but will send them my old Owen shirt that's been collecting dust for ages. :thup:

Owen, Luque, Oba, Viduka, Geremi, Carroll #24 etc etc are all welcome too like. Probably worth my mate digging his Rozenhal one out :lol:

Don't have a Carroll shirt, but will send them my old Owen shirt that's been collecting dust for ages. :thup:

Owen, Luque, Oba, Viduka, Geremi, Carroll #24 etc etc are all welcome too like. Probably worth my mate digging his Rozenhal one out :lol:

I'd not part with my Luque shirt, it's like some sort of cult item. :lol:

I reckon if you took it back to the club shop for a refund they should honour it. Just tell them you bought it based on the belief that he was staying for the next 5 years! They won't like but it would be worth doing for the look on their faces.

I might actually try that. Shipping it to Sweden cost me as well so they should pay for that too. I'll just tell them some story about saving for years to afford it, that should do it.

I might actually try that. Shipping it to Sweden cost me as well so they should pay for that too. I'll just tell them some story about saving for years to afford it, that should do it.

Unlikely but worth a shot! haha

Tell them you bought it on the strength of Pardew telling everybody that Carroll wasn't going anywhere.