Leon Best

Godot

Wow the number of injuries we are having are crazy, we must be amongst the top 3 in the league. The problem is more acute for us as we have a paper thin squad thanks to the superb January transfer window of massive reinforcement!  :angry:

Guess it's Ameobi and Lovenkrads for the rest of the season then  :sadnod:

f*** me!! Poor lad. And I feel sorry for Pards too. I don't think he's had one match where  he did not have at least two key players out. If we manage to finish around mid-table, it will be  an achievement of epic proportions

But don't you know it's all Pardew's fault coz these injuries never happened under Hughton!  :fishing:

f*** me!! Poor lad. And I feel sorry for Pards too. I don't think he's had one match where  he did not have at least two key players out. If we manage to finish around mid-table, it will be  an achievement of epic proportions

But don't you know it's all Pardew's fault coz these injuries never happened under Hughton!  :fishing:

Haha, nice try  :pow:

Are you his agent?

Boring  :tard:, try refuting for once instead of making sarcastic attacks

f*** me!! Poor lad. And I feel sorry for Pards too. I don't think he's had one match where  he did not have at least two key players out. If we manage to finish around mid-table, it will be  an achievement of epic proportions

Are you his agent?

Boring  :tard:, try refuting for once instead of making sarcastic attacks

What is there to refute? Is keeping us in the same kind of position that we were in when he took the job an 'achievement of epic proportions?'

Anyway, this injury makes the win at the weekend even more valuable. In Shola, we trust.

are you calling Best a key player? :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Man, we're going to struggle to get that 7th place, European spot, like.

We, on the other hand, are perfectly positioned to qualify for Europe by finishing 7th.

Damn you!  :angry: