Leon Best

Godot

• 2 weeks later...

Got a taxi to work this morning at about 6, having the usual crack on with the driver about the match etc and he told me he'd seen Leon Best driving around at about 4:30am in his white Porsche with his LB1 numberplates.  Sure enough, about 6:20 we come up to the Corner House and there's a load of blue lights.  Go past and it's two cop cars pulled up with lights flashing, a white Porsche with a sheepish looking Leon and a few of his mates standing talking to three or four bizzies.

Uh, why isn't he in bed and is he going somewhere or coming back from somewhere at that time of day?  :dowie:

Guest toonlass

A wealthy man in his early 20's staying up until after 6 o clock the next morning...

What is the world coming to. :(

Aye, it's not like he's a professional athlete who is meant to be recuperating from an operation or owt.

A wealthy man in his early 20's staying up until after 6 o clock the next morning...

Aye, it's not like he's a professional athlete who is meant to be recuperating from an operation or owt.

He was driving a car ffs, not breakdancing. :lol:

Guest toonlass

He was driving a car ffs, not breakdancing. :lol

Should have been in his bed! Sleep not important for recovery now?

Guest toonlass

He might like to sleep in the afternoon. Give the poor bastard a break you vindictive old mess.

Grow up.

Guest toonlass

I'm not the one looking for excuses to have a go at players.

No, you never criticise any player unfairly, don't make me laugh!  :lol:

Guest toonlass

Give over Ronaldo man. Last time he was out late when he was injured he was shouting his mouth off pissed as a fart outside his ex's house (despite declaring that he hadn't drank when the photos from earlier that night in club emerged) and then he's out until 6.30am and getting stopped by the police, obviously for nothing because the police have nothing better to do.

If he wants to go out for a drink that's fine. If he wants to go out and get himself into trouble then it's not.

Guest toonlass

Trouble.

Oh whatever. Gan on Best son. Do what you like. It did Andy Carroll and Joey Barton no harm and sets Nile Ranger a superb example of how to behave as a professional footballer.

Trouble.

Oh whatever. Gan on Best son. Do what you like. It did Andy Carroll and Joey Barton no harm and sets Nile Ranger a superb example of how to behave as a professional footballer.

He was out driving at 6am man. It was hardly dancing down the street naked pissed as a fart, or beating up a bloke in the street.

Guest toonlass

Trouble.

He was out driving at 6am man. It was hardly dancing down the street naked pissed as a fart, or beating up a bloke in the street.

No he was pulled over by the police at 6am. But like I said earlier, gan on there Leon. Just do whatever you like.

Trouble.

He was out driving at 6am man. It was hardly dancing down the street naked p*ssed as a fart, or beating up a bloke in the street.

No he was pulled over by the police at 6am. But like I said earlier, gan on there Leon. Just do whatever you like.

And? Christ, if someone was guilty of something every time they were pulled over by the Police we'd have no fucking jail cells left.

Trouble.

He was out driving at 6am man. It was hardly dancing down the street naked p*ssed as a fart, or beating up a bloke in the street.

be fair blef, unless he was pulled over during the course or just after some twattish behaviour i don't see the problem.