Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley offered him £30 EMA a week and a curly wurly allegedly

Do they still do those?

Aye, its stopping in September though thanks to Cameron

What a cunt! how dare he get rid of curly wurly.

Any ideas why?

Doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of 50k fans.

You are a spectacular, monumental, astounding, remarkable, almost unfathomable level of stupid. Somehow, every single post you make is just as downright imbecilic, nonsensical and pointless as the last one you made. You are so witless with your posting standards that it almost becomes impossible to believe that there is an actual human at the other end, who is going through a thought process before and during typing.

You simply, must, for the sake of humanity be a character. Nobody, not even on the internet, can be this consistently mind-blowingly thick.

Can't see why he wouldn't want to take the short term contract, put himself in the shop window and take another signing on fee in June.

Can see why he would turn down our offer of a packet of chips for wages every week...and action figure of 'Xisco' "toon's number 9"  for a signing on fee.

Maybe we can sway him with a signed Andy Carroll shirt, HR must have a bunch they need to get rid of.

Does anyone think we might go back for him or is this one dead?

Hope not. There's nothing in the above article that actually says that he's shunned us. I quote:

"His British representative Barry McIntosh told skysports.com: "There has been an offer from Newcastle.

"However, the player is still considering his options - that is all we can say at the moment."

From above mentioned excerpt I induce that he's actually received an offer from us, and is considering it. But the agent never mentions anything about rejection.  Anyways, 99% of what the agents utter to the media is bullshit. They're of course interested in "spicing up" the interest  hoping that this generate more money for them and players.

What are the chances of Pardew trying to bring both Ewethon and Kuqi in then?

I guess Kuqi's payment is food and water, so I really they spash some cash to sign Ewerthon up. We need pace upfront. If we get him, Kuqi's arrival will be just just funny..

I guess Kuqi's payment is food and water, so I really they spash some cash to sign Ewerthon up. We need pace upfront. If we get him, Kuqi's arrival will be just just funny..

Kuqi's previous team wanted to keep him but couldn't afford his wage demand ;)

Kuqi's previous team wanted to keep him but couldn't afford his wage demand ;)

Jeah, I heard he ate too much rice, that greedy c***

I LOL'd  :laugh2: