Best seats in the house?

GM

Anyone else on here who is on the lanky side and finds it hard to get a good amount of legroom in SJP? Where are the best seats for long-legged people like me? I've tried both Leazes corners, Gallowgate middle tier and level 7. Think the best ones so far would have to be being the Leazes goal in the wheelchair section but that's too low for a decent view of the whole game.

Guest The_Optimistic

Bar 1892 there is loads of leg room - Im assuming most of the milburn will be like this, I get the odd ticket for their from work but my season ticket is lower tier leazes end and it is tight!

Yup - loads of room in Level 7. I'm 6'8 and plenty of room for my legs up there. Not so much in the lower reaches of the Leazes/Gallowgate and the East Stand though.

f***ing hell you are a big Geordie

:coolsmiley: Wouldn't be much fun standing behind me in the Scoreboard when I was a bit younger. ;)

Guest The_Scoreboard

I'm in Row F in Level 7 which is the first row behind the concrete wall. tons of leg room, people can walk in front of you without getting out of your seat. O0

Plenty of legroom in the back of the Gallowgate.

I'm 6' 1" and don't have to get up when people want past.

Aye. Upper Gallowgate stand is the best place I've ever had for legroom.

Yup - loads of room in Level 7. I'm 6'8 and plenty of room for my legs up there. Not so much in the lower reaches of the Leazes/Gallowgate and the East Stand though.

f***ing hell you are a big Geordie

:coolsmiley: Wouldn't be much fun standing behind me in the Scoreboard when I was a bit younger. ;)

You're the same height as me canny lad! Cheers for the advice there!  :thup:

Thanks everyone for the feedback/advice. Not a season ticket holder yet, but part of my hesitation is about getting a duff seat and being stjck with it. Will try a few others and see how things go. Ta. :thup: