Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Going to sound like a broken record, but I would rather have seen Xisco given a first-team chance. This would have been the ideal opportunity to play a 24 year-old, who's earning a ridiculous amount of cash to earn his money.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I really don't know what to say about this. I can't decide what the emotion I'm feeling is. I guess I'll have to give him a chance before I jump in with the two footed slagging.

suspect he willbe on the bench for 4weeks max, till injuries start clearing up.

imo we onlyhave 2 strikers, best and ranja, as lovenkrands cant finish at all.....actually that leaves best, as nile isnt the assasin in the box tbh.

by march vuvkic and airey may be fit again. I am guessing shoal will be out til apr.

I have to agree there is no point shelling out alot of money for a 3rd place striker.

Lets just hope we see the cookie munster flop out his stuff once in a while!

Going to sound like a broken record, but I would rather have seen Xisco given a first-team chance. This would have been the ideal opportunity to play a 24 year-old, who's earning a ridiculous amount of cash to earn his money.

I would agree with this but didn't someone say (Village Idiot) that loans to Spain can't be recalled?

I would agree with this but didn't someone say (Village Idiot) that loans to Spain can't be recalled?

I trust most things that VI says, but with the squad so thin, neither Routledge or Xisco should have left imo.

"He's match fit and knows the English game well having been in the country for the best part of ten years. He is ready straight away and that's what we wanted.

"Shefki is a good, honest pro who will give us a strong physical presence from the bench."

Would rather play Airey / Spear...

I think if Airey wasn't injured Kuqi might not be here...

And I say that knowing Airey isn't a target man, but he's yet another injured striker. In fact, I'm surprised they didn't draft that Campbell boy from the U-16's in after he scored the other day

f***s sake was quite proud that last season we never just gave that shirt to anyone and they had to earn it.

oh well good luck Kuqi, hope you do a Sibierski  !

yep. best of luck big fella

can see him coming off the bench and putting one past his auld team on saturday!