Blackburn 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/02/11 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

I feel we have seen a performance today which will epitomise the rest of the season

Defensively sound with little cutting edge. I think we will win 2/3 more games by the odd goal and scrape our way to safety

Offensively we have a huge summer ahead!

I feel we have seen a performance today which will epitomise the rest of the season

Defensively sound with little cutting edge. I think we will win 2/3 more games by the odd goal and scrape our way to safety

hopefully ben arfa and shola can provide a bit of spark towards the end....hopefully it's not really needed.

hopefully ben arfa and shola can provide a bit of spark towards the end....hopefully it's not really needed.

shola in a face mask should provide all the spark needed  :snod:

I'm fairly sure under Hughton we'd have lost that 1-0. We seem to have the ability under Pardew now to keep hold of the game, instead of dominating it for a period and then losing the 'grip' after the dominance.

:dowiespin:

No need to bring CH into it.

Samba saved them today

Thought Samba was there MoM, I'd swap him for Williamson in a heartbeat.

hes one of the best cbs in the league if you ask me, if arsene had any sense he'd go for him

Beggars belief they didn't when he was wanting out through Jan. If he'd have been playing last weekend we'd not have drawn. Speaks French too so no excuse.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Samba saved them today

Thought Samba was there MoM, I'd swap him for Williamson in a heartbeat.

Samba and Coloccini would be a great partnership.

I'm fairly sure under Hughton we'd have lost that 1-0. We seem to have the ability under Pardew now to keep hold of the game, instead of dominating it for a period and then losing the 'grip' after the dominance.

Mackems, Spurs?

Arsenal away, West Ham, Everton etc?

Mackems, Spurs?

Arsenal away, West Ham, Everton etc?

:lol:

Don't defend Hughton, the cunt.

Just got back, great day out by all accounts and a decent performance overall. I was slightly intoxicated but from what I can remember we were the better team, no?

I like the idea of coming on the internet to try and find out what kind of day you had :laugh:

Just got back, great day out by all accounts and a decent performance overall. I was slightly intoxicated but from what I can remember we were the better team, no?

I like the idea of coming on the internet to try and find out what kind of day you had :laugh:

I was so pissed at Boro away a few years ago I didn't know the score or anything until I got home.

Tooj can probably testify.