Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Don't see Best as being any better than Loven, Ranger is a step above them both. Should really be starting or getting 45 minutes.

Based on what? Seriously.

For the record, I'd prefer that he was starting tonight, but only because Best and Loven just don't click. And Loven is completely finished/shite.

Guest ToonArmyST

0-1 win                            harper

sim-wili-colo-enrique

barton-tiote-nolan-jonas

best-ranger

Guest EastEndGeordie

When will he ever get a game from start. I mean, he's not even starting when Loven(!) is in bad form (even for him). Pardew better let him on around 60 m unless Loven and Best are running f***ing rampage.

TBH I do think that at this current time Ranger is being used purely as an impact sub based mainly on the fact that since Loven has been playing we've drawn the majority of matches with him playing. As soon as we lose I think Ranger may start.

When will he ever get a game from start. I mean, he's not even starting when Loven(!) is in bad form (even for him). Pardew better let him on around 60 m unless Loven and Best are running f***ing rampage.

He hasn't looked great when starting a whole game. Also, his attitude isn't the best. He could do with showing up to work on time for a start.

Ranger would be starting every game if it was Hughton in charge...Pardew brought up this so called "attitude problem". I haven't seen the matches where Ranger had a start but from the games I've seen he offers so much more than the currently starting duo of Loven & Best who would struggle to make an impact even at League 2

Ranger would be starting every game if it was Hughton in charge...Pardew brought up this so called "attitude problem". I haven't seen the matches where Ranger had a start but from the games I've seen he offers so much more than the currently starting duo of Loven & Best who would struggle to make an impact even at League 2

What a load of s****. :lol:

Guest EastEndGeordie

He hasn't looked great when starting a whole game. Also, his attitude isn't the best. He could do with showing up to work on time for a start.

Yeah but 1)He's started like three matches or something 2) Lovenkrands has been shite in all of his matches.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:nope: