Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Birmingham in the Premiership are awful. The only time I've saw them play any sort of decent football is against Villa, and the 2nd half againstWest Ham in the League Cup. If we get at them then their is no reason why we can't beat them today and in a few weeks time at SJP.

Having seen our bench against Blackburn we have very few options when it comes to squad rotation. Steve and Ryan Taylor are due back soon. Apart from them it's a few weeks until Ireland is due to be fit. I guess the only other players likely to be back before the end of the season are Ameobi and Ben Arfa.

Why did Simpson go off against Blackburn? Injured? I suppose Perch will take Simpson's place and there will be no changes to the starting 11 apart from that. I guess we'll see Kuqi and Ranger come on earlier than they did against Blackburn.

Not sure about Simpson but just assumed it was because he was booked. ( Guess he wasn't booked, thought he was. ) Fuck knaa's maybe was injured then, I hope he's back for Tuesday anyway.

He went off injured.

Pardew said today that Simpson had cramp and that's why he was taken off. He said he would be back for the Birmingham game: -

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/02/14/liverpool-keep-eye-on-superb-jose-enrique-72703-28166730/

Pardew is confident Danny Simpson will be fit for tomorrows clash at Birmingham after the right-back retired early with cramp on Saturday.

Pardew added: Danny just cramped up and so would anybody else.

He will be fine to play at Birmingham.

He got a whack immediately prior to coming off (was his fault as he went through someone and gave away a free kick) and was rubbing his shin. However Perch was already stripped and ready to come on when this happened so he may have already signalled that he had cramp prior to that.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Cant wait for this match.

Very optimistic ahead of it it's the only way anybody should be before a football match.

Hopefully kuqi's tacid knowledge can spur us on today.

Newcastle Ftw

Will this be on football first or any s**** like that i can watch it on? :undecided:

no only illegal sites like firstrow you could possibly watch it on

So Oba won't celebrate out of respect for us fans :D

Be much happier if he won't score out of respect for us

:lol:

he's shit anyway i'd be supprised if he scores

Will this be on football first or any s**** like that i can watch it on? :undecided:

no only illegal sites like firstrow you could possibly watch it on

Or in HD on my TV. :smug:

46 inch HDTV  :snod:

So Oba won't celebrate out of respect for us fans :D

Be much happier if he won't score out of respect for us

:lol:

he's s*** anyway i'd be supprised if he scores

Jinx it up why don't you?  :facepalm:

no that's not jynxing it. Saying you're looking forward to something now that's what I call a jynx!!!