Every player has his price?

TRon

Guest sicko2ndbest

There is just some unbelievable unrealistic views on how much our players are worth just because we have had an over the edge decent season.

Why is Tiote only worth 7-8 million tops

Justify your suggestion

My 16mil value is based on the fact he is young, physically perfect for he premiership, a great desire as well as great quality. Probably the most exciting CM import since Essien and he was 25mil.

Your turn

Not English (yes, i`m for real), takes stupid yellow cards every game (even if not all of them are justified by all means), came to PL just over half a season ago spending time in some dutch team pretty much on the bench, plays well in a team doing decent in the middle of the table.

Give him one more season doing as good as he is now and maybe he could go for that, £8m tops until then.

There is nothing special about our team tbh and we won't get anything near that stupid amount of money we got for Carroll which was based on some panic buy from Liverpool on the last day of the transfer window.

We have a set of players who plays well together because we have a team spirit, doesn't mean we have a base of players that could go to teams with means to spend £20m on a player.

You watched Tioté this season mattis?

Not English (yes, i`m for real), takes stupid yellow cards every game (even if not all of them are justified by all means), came to PL just over half a season ago spending time in some dutch team pretty much on the bench, plays well in a team doing decent in the middle of the table.

Give him one more season doing as good as he is now and maybe he could go for that, £8m tops until then.

There is nothing special about our team tbh and we won't get anything near that stupid amount of money we got for Carroll which was based on some panic buy from Liverpool on the last day of the transfer window.

We have a set of players who plays well together because we have a team spirit, doesn't mean we have a base of players that could go to teams with means to spend £20m on a player.

Earlier than I predicted... ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not English (Essien), takes stupid yellow cards every game (Scholes in his pomp), came to PL just over half a season ago spending time in some dutch team pretty much on the bench, plays well in a team doing decent in the middle of the table.

BTW how much did spurs pay for Palacios.

Is he better than Tiote then?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I guess we all have different views on him, but he's worth at least £16m+, it's just stupid to think he isn't.

Finally sense!

I guess we all have different views on him, but he's not bloody worth £16m+, it's just stupid to think he is.

Bent wasn't worth £24m, Carroll wasn't worth £35m, Milner wasn't worth £24m (or whatever it was), Lescott wasn't worth £20m+.

If we sold Tiote for £7m-£8m we would be fucking morons!

I guess we all have different views on him, but he's not bloody worth £16m+, it's just stupid to think he is.

Honestly, if you look at todays market than he's definitely worth around £15 million. No doubt about it, he's been our most important player and he has shown quality as a defensive midfielder. I don't see any defensive midfielder performing better than him in the league this season to be honest. And only reason he gets yellow cards and those aren't stupid is because the midfield always gets out of position due to lack of pace so he does it on purpose to stop counter attacks.

I guess we all have different views on him, but he's worth at least £16m+, it's just stupid to think he isn't.

Finally sense!

4 year contract left and one of our outstanding players this season. If he wants out, and the big rich clubs come knocking, why would we want to sell him for less?

There is just some unbelievable unrealistic views on how much our players are worth just because we have had an over the edge decent season.

Justify your suggestion

My 16mil value is based on the fact he is young, physically perfect for he premiership, a great desire as well as great quality. Probably the most exciting CM import since Essien and he was 25mil.

Your turn

You valued him for £20m, TT valued him at £16m. :thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Justify your suggestion

My 20mil value is based on the fact he is young, physically perfect for he premiership, a great desire as well as great quality. Probably the most exciting CM import since Essien and he was 25mil.

Your turn

You valued him for £20m, TT valued him at £16m. :thup:

:)

Guest barnabox

so how come we couldn't buy Charles N'Zogbia from a small town club like Wigan for £12m after selling him for much less to Ashley's biggest rival?

Because Whelan hates Ashley and the idea of selling his one real hope of Premier League survival 10 minutes before the transfer wndow closed would be an utterly mental thing to do?

Not only this, but I suspect that Ashley only put a bid in to Whelan cos he is the one owner Ashley could be 100% sure wasn't going to accept the bid.

Guest Wearside

Harper 500k

Simpson 3m

Colo 7m

Williamson 3m

Campbell 500k

STaylor 5m

Jose 10m

Barton 4m

Jonas 4m

Ben Arfa 6m

Nolan 4m

Guthrie 1m

Tiote 20m

Gosling ?

Routledge 2m

Best 2m

Shola 2m

Loven 1m

Ranger 1m

Tiote £20m????Are you on a wind-up?

Good player no doubt but not worth £20m or anywhere near.

Also from what I've seen of Ranger,he is worth a hell of a lot more than £1m.I remember watching the game against Liverpool when you lot played them a few month ago and he totally changed the game,he has the makings of a good player IMO.

Harper 500k

Simpson 3m

Colo 7m

Williamson 3m

Campbell 500k

STaylor 5m

Jose 10m

Barton 4m

Jonas 4m

Ben Arfa 6m

Nolan 4m

Guthrie 1m

Tiote 20m

Gosling ?

Routledge 2m

Best 2m

Shola 2m

Loven 1m

Ranger 1m

Tiote £20m????Are you on a wind-up?

Good player no doubt but not worth £20m or anywhere near.

Also from what I've seen of Ranger,he is worth a hell of a lot more than £1m.I remember watching the game against Liverpool when you lot played them a few month ago and he totally changed the game,he has the makings of a good player IMO.

seriously 25mill would have turned my head for carroll, it would take at least 20 for tiote.

You can never get an accurate list by doing this as they buying club also plays a big part. If Tiote is wanted by City and Chelsea then the price will go through the roof. If Spurs want him and he hands in a transfer request then you can knock the price down by a third.

It's an impossible exercise.

Harper 1m

Krul 4m

Forster 4m

Perch 500k

Raylor 1.5m

Simpson 6m

Colo 7.5m

Williamson 4m

Campbell nowt

STaylor 6m

Jose 13.5m

Kadar 2m

Barton 9m

Jonas 6m

Ben Arfa 10m

Nolan 5m

Smith nowt

Guthrie 3.5m

Tiote 15m

Gosling 5.5m

Routledge 2.5m

Best 2.5m

Shola 2.5m

Loven 1m

Ranger 4m

so how come we couldn't buy Charles N'Zogbia from a small town club like Wigan for £12m after selling him for much less to Ashley's biggest rival?

Because Whelan hates Ashley and the idea of selling his one real hope of Premier League survival 10 minutes before the transfer wndow closed would be an utterly mental thing to do?

Not only this, but I suspect that Ashley only put a bid in to Whelan cos he is the one owner Ashley could be 100% sure wasn't going to accept the bid.

Yeah that was the point, when you get owners as rich as these guys, the odd million here or there is peanuts to them. Ashley would probably happily piss away a few million on a bet. Whelan had as far as I know put a price of £10m on Zog to another club. But because it was Ashley no sale.

Guest Wearside

Wearside, price up your squad, including loans and what you'd pay to secure them :)

Gordon £8m

Mignolet £3m

Onouha £4m(max)

Bramble £2m

Mensah £2m

Ferdinand £2m

Turner £4m

Bardsley £3m

Elmohamady £2m

Henderson £15m

Muntari £6m

Sessegnon £6m

Richardson £5m

Cattermole £8m

Malbranque £3m

Meyler £4m

Welbeck £10m+

Gyan £20m+

Campbell £4m

Guest neesy111

Wearside, price up your squad, including loans and what you'd pay to secure them :)

Gordon £8m

Mignolet £3m

Onouha £4m(max)

Bramble £2m

Mensah £2m

Ferdinand £2m

Turner £4m

Bardsley £3m

Elmohamady £2m

Henderson £15m

Muntari £6m

Sessegnon £6m

Richardson £5m

Cattermole £8m

Malbranque £3m

Meyler £4m

Welbeck £10m+

Gyan £20m+

Campbell £4m

Pretty fair apart from Gyan 20m+ and Wellback.  Both have had decent 6 months seemingly you've seen how much we got for Carroll and thought the same :lol:

Guest Wearside

Gordon £8m

Mignolet £3m

Onouha £4m(max)

Bramble £2m

Mensah £2m

Ferdinand £2m

Turner £4m

Bardsley £3m

Elmohamady £2m

Henderson £15m

Muntari £6m

Sessegnon £6m

Richardson £5m

Cattermole £8m

Malbranque £3m

Meyler £4m

Welbeck £10m+

Gyan £20m+

Campbell £4m

Pretty fair apart from Gyan 20m+ and Wellback.  Both have had decent 6 months seemingly you've seen how much we got for Carroll and thought the same :lol:

Gyan is a quality player,far better than I thought he was and if we get another season out of him we are doing well.I was one of these people who was totally against getting Welbeck as really it's only helping Man Utd not us, but with the Bent money it's not impossible now that we could buy him,still unlikely like but you never know, and he is one of these players who just makes things happen on his own,really impressed with him.

Gyans value has not gone up by 50% in the last 6 months.

If we were to sell Tiote, I think we would get £20m easily.  Palacios was £16m and Tiote is a much better player.  I would be gutted if we got less than £20m.  And Jose would cost around £13m+ were he to sign an extension.

But please don't sell them for gods sake.

Guest toonlass

Gordon £8m

Mignolet £3m

Onouha £4m(max)

Bramble £2m

Mensah £2m

Ferdinand £2m

Turner £4m

Bardsley £3m

Elmohamady £2m

Henderson £15m

Muntari £6m

Sessegnon £6m

Richardson £5m

Cattermole £8m

Malbranque £3m

Meyler £4m

Welbeck £10m+

Gyan £20m+

Campbell £4m

Agree with everything but Gordon and Gyan. Gordon is worth £5 million tops and Gyan hasn't shown that he's worth £20 million!