Live Games Up To 1st May - Man U (h) and Chelsea (a) now on Sky

Crumpy Gunt

The game against ManUtd can still be moved if they go to the semifinal in the FA cup?

That could turn into a right troublesome one with them being in the Champions League as well ...

Hopefully they will have a cup on the weekend CL fixture during the week & play us on Sunday

The game against ManUtd can still be moved if they go to the semifinal in the FA cup?

I fucking well hope so.

Same here. Got a Christening at 11.30am that morning. Not that I like Christenings, but I've already said I'll go. :undecided:

Right pisser, was looking forward to a Villa trip. Still planning on going to Blackpool and will probably do Chelsea now that Villas gone belly up.

I f***ing well hope so.

Same here. Got a Christening at 11.30am that morning. Not that I like Christenings, but I've already said I'll go. :undecided:

I'm going to a Christening at 11.30am that day too. :undecided:

Guest neesy111

Is it just me or this season have we had a ton of matches shown of TV, compared to normal?

We always have shit loads of games on, can't remember a time when we didn't tbh.

Guest neesy111

Demand for away tickets has really dropped. It's usually hassle free these days getting a ticket to see Newcastle away from home.

It won't for this game, no chance.  Think around 10k will be in Blackpool for this weekend.

Guest Roger Kint

Demand for away tickets has really dropped. It's usually hassle free these days getting a ticket to see Newcastle away from home.

It won't for this game, no chance.  Think around 10k will be in Blackpool for this weekend.

Will probably go regardless for the day/night out

Guest neesy111

Aye, know loads myself.  Though I guess loads are booking there rooms as we speak.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, know loads myself.  Though I guess loads are booking there rooms as we speak.

Have the option of staying there or can get a bus coming home at 3am so either way am sorted, just a ticket to get now!