Live Games Up To 1st May - Man U (h) and Chelsea (a) now on Sky

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Geordiesned

Just 3 days after their FA Cup Semi Final match. Not that them being tired will make any difference to the points we get from this match!

Make sure any of you lot coming down to London are fully aware of the planned engineering works on the underground. Usually it will only take 40 mins to get there from Kings Cross, but the way the underground has been on Sundays recently give yourself an hour and a half ... I'm not exaggerating.

Make sure any of you lot coming down to London are fully aware of the planned engineering works on the underground. Usually it will only take 40 mins to get there from Kings Cross, but the way the underground has been on Sundays recently give yourself an hour and a half ... I'm not exaggerating.

Seriously? Man, you could walk it in less than that.

Seriously? Man, you could walk it in less than that.

It's all tits up at the weekend. Line closures, signal failures everywhere, delays, the works. They're pushing hard to try and make it as good as possible in time for the Olympics. Proper fucks up the weekends though, especially Sundays.