Newcastle United 1 - 1 Bolton - 26/02/11 - post match reaction from page 17

midds

We should've gone in ahead at half time really, but then when we went down to 10 men we managed to withstand a decent spell of pressure pretty well. Good tactical change from Pardew as well. Tiote, Best and Willo were probably our top performers today for me, just a shame Best couldn't bag a goal.

Harper really needs to learn how to kick, like.

Btw, i thought both Chris Foy and the linesman on the Milburn side were fucking terrible.

Both linesmen were. Fucking dire performance from the lot of them. Would deffo like to see the Ranger offside goal again and the Best pen shout that was inexplicably flagged as offside, but only when he went to ground.

Harper 7 - fine

Simpson 6 - irritating at times by failing to show for the ball

Williamson 7 - not aerially dominant but coped well

Coloccini 7 - fine

Enrique 6 - hit and miss

R.Taylor 5 - sending off looked harsh, no way it'll be rescinded though, shit set pieces mainly

Tiote 7 - mostly good

Nolan 6 - faded

Gutierrez 5 - full of shit

Best 6 - started brightly, not helped by terrible officiating

Lovenkrands 5 - scampered about to little effect

S. Taylor 6 - fine

Ranger 6 - tried

Kuqi 6 - did well, should have replaced Best far earlier

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/109454461.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6A39073781E2BE1AD75DE2AD3624F9F3B2E0AEC06D5B9B021

;D ;D

Immense! For some reason it made me think of The Thing from The Fantastic Four.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/109454461.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6A39073781E2BE1AD75DE2AD3624F9F3B2E0AEC06D5B9B021

Fucking hell :lol:

1st half was good to watch.. end to end, no atmosphere today that was a shame.. thought Harper should have saved their goal.

Best was great the lad is showing real hunger & determination, won everything in the air.. Raylor had to go, bad tackle.

Pards was daft to take of Jonas, we lost our out ball, seen us under more pressure than need be but I understand why he made the changes he did.

The 10 minutes that came after the sending off were an embarrassment. About five times Tiote got the ball deep and every other player was stood about with their fingers up their respective arses, not moving or wanting the ball.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The 10 minutes that came after the sending off were an embarrassment. About five times Tiote got the ball deep and every other player was stood about with their fingers up their respective arses, not moving or wanting the ball.

Happens far too often in too many games, really bugs me. We've got one of the most static midfields in the league.

Happens far too often in too many games, really bugs me. We've got one of the most static midfields in the league.

We really don't in the slightest. ??? We did for ten minutes today, like.