Newcastle United 4 - 1 Wolves - 02/04/11 - post match reaction from page 18

Nate

started the week fearing the worst but was getting more confident as the week went on but definately wasn't expecting a 4-1 win!  Cracking result and with Birmingham and West Brom winning and Wigan and Blackburn getting points we needed those 3 points.

Shola was also brilliant,  great to be at the match today and have his haters near me silenced,  when he's bad he's atrocious but today he was unbelievable,  unplayable in the first half and thoroughly deserved his goal.  Lets hope he continues with that form for the rest of the season.

Guest The_Optimistic

Fantastic result, I can't believe I predicted that we wouldn't score any more than one goal. All 4 were good also, 3rd was my favourite.  Pleased for Shane as I think he was really solid and confident on the ball. 

Didn't agree with the Man of The Match going to Joey, Williamson was awesome for me shortly followed by Colo.

Guest The_Optimistic

I thought Williamson looked pretty poor at times, tbh.

Normally when he's got the ball at his feet, not a very good footballer. Good job the boy can defend.

I thought he kept it nice and simple today and won every header - with a couple of important ones from crosses.

I thought Williamson looked pretty poor at times, tbh.

Normally when he's got the ball at his feet, not a very good footballer. Good job the boy can defend.

I thought he kept it nice and simple today and won every header - with a couple of important ones from crosses.

Had a decent game, was pretty solid and nearly scored. Booted it out of play needlessly a few times mind. As long as he remembers to keep it simple he will continue to do well.

Had to thank Ferguson for stopping SEB from getting a shot away when Williamson just tried to push himover when he was through on goal. SEB seemed to win quite a few headers over Williamson too. Thought he looked shaky

Guest Spark

I like Williamson but he was a bit of a mess today tbh. Very surprised to hear anyone call him "awesome".