2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£10 cheaper on kitbag aswell I'll take that

Sports Direct will probably be cheapest won't it? :lol:

probably but you risk getting stabbed or catching some third world illness from the inhabitants of the shop.

:lol:

Orange? How about this;

http://www.marrsairsoft.co.uk/ZeRoE/NOFC/NUFCOrange.png

Fail.

You sure you're not the designer for the GK kit? I see a similar fatal fault. :lol:

Fuck you :lol:

One question, why do they decided to give a club who's home colours are black and white stripes a 3rd kit which is black? I remember the year when we had a black away shirt and a silver 3rd shirt, Fulham had to make a special addition shirt for their game with us.

One question, why do they decided to give a club who's home colours are black and white stripes a 3rd kit which is black? I remember the year when we had a black away shirt and a silver 3rd shirt, Fulham had to make a special addition shirt for their game with us.

Because it's absolutely nothing to do with being usable and everything to do with making money.

Guest bimpy474

Reminds me a little bit of the middle of the road, ironic since that's where we'll be the two years we have it.

One season kit again though isn't it, were into the 2nd year of our deal with Puma, whatever happens i think it will be another new home kit next year, new shirt maker or Puma if they sign a new deal.

Because it's absolutely nothing to do with being usable and everything to do with making money.

Exactly, see a white third kit this season when we have a predominantly white home shirt which got 'contractual' airings against Villa and Liverpool.

Orange? How about this;

Fail.

You sure you're not the designer for the GK kit? I see a similar fatal fault. :lol:

This one more to your taste sire? :lol:

http://www.marrsairsoft.co.uk/ZeRoE/NOFC/NUFCOrange2.png

Just bought the new shirt off of kitbag... had a big dilemma with who to put on the back of my shirt.... we dont know whos is gong to leave and we also dont know if Ben Arfa will be number 10 next season or Tiote gets a new number. I narrowed it down to getting either Nolan or Coloccini. These are the only good squad members who will most definately stay and not change numbers.

Guest bimpy474

Just bought the new shirt off of kitbag... had a big dilemma with who to put on the back of my shirt.... we dont know whos is gong to leave and we also dont know if Ben Arfa will be number 10 next season or Tiote gets a new number. I narrowed it down to getting either Nolan or Coloccini. These are the only good squad members who will most definately stay and not change numbers.

My local sports direct lets you take a shirt in for numbers to be added, thats my route, its going to Ben Arfa's number.................10 i reckon it'll be.

Should have went for Shola.

Orange? How about this;

Fail.

I'll give you a clue to what he was referring to (at least I think what he was), it's black and... it's a cat.

Orange? How about this;

Fail.

I'll give you a clue to what he was referring to (at least I think what he was), it's black and... it's a cat.

I have no idea what you're talking about... P.S... refresh :lol:

Living in Australia.. we dont have that luxury.. the chances of seeing a Newcastle shirt in any shop... is none

My local sports direct lets you take a shirt in for numbers to be added, thats my route, its going to Ben Arfa's number.................10 i reckon it'll be.

Guest bimpy474

Living in Australia.. we dont have that luxury.. the chances of seeing a Newcastle shirt in any shop... is none

True dont have any general sports shops that do it ?

True dont have any general sports shops that do it ?

Nah mate... Only Man utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea shirts. No shop stores premier league numbering

Guest bimpy474

Ah bummer, i'd take a chance on Ben Arfa 10, still look good with that on the back      :snod: